Address: Race track beltway/249
Activities: Massage, fiv, fia, bbbj, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Black long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5”6 slender tone body, man made c cups
Recommendation: Yes
moved to correct forum
Blast from the past. I haven't seen her for 10 years.

Heard someone mentioned her recently and I was thinking about driving up there but then I remember what a dead fish she is so nm.
Blast from the past. I haven't seen her for 10 years.

Heard someone mentioned her recently and I was thinking about driving up there but then I remember what a dead fish she is so nm. Originally Posted by Jackpuck
Dead fish yes but she does let you do anything and doesn’t complain and just takes it
  • JDog
  • 09-05-2022, 10:24 AM
greek?
Dead fish yes but she does let you do anything and doesn’t complain and just takes it Originally Posted by Muddy1
True...like a dead fish...I miss Cindy.
I remember reading long ago that the trailer was a shit hole—true?
I remember reading long ago that the trailer was a shit hole—true? Originally Posted by PoleCat1
Not true - place is descent but I havent been in a few years. At one point, I was going every morning before my work day begins when Cindy was there, very pricey. However, with Mimi, the experience is sub par - Not bad enough for my usual no review coz she is a very nice person and has a polite demeanor.

On the flip side, no options for cleaning (Cindy did a table shower option for me once but seemed very inconvenient and u had to ask when u booked). One time mimi, came in to see me straight from the garden area and did the bare minimum to prep up, yeah.
Wow! I haven’t seen her in years.
Any pictures available of her
Any pictures available of her Originally Posted by Dub7Enjoyer
Nobody is going to post pics of her man.

She is cute (well at least 8 years ago when i use to see her regularly)...and she works out so she got a swimmer like body with broad shoulder.

Probably late 30s now, and should still be attractive.
No Greek. No kissing either.

Trailer is meh. Temp inside usually too hot or too cold depending on the weather.

But bargain otherwise when in a pinch. Never my first choice though.
  • lotk
  • 09-07-2022, 02:43 PM
Can't believe she is still working???