Massage for Couples with Bi Wife?

Coming to the great city of Dallas, and looking for a place that does massages that we both can go to. Wife is very bi, love doing this together -- sometimes same room -- most times separate. She prefers female, but open to guys too. We have TONS of AMPS in Southern CA that accommodate us --- but looking for same thing in Dallas area ----- any help you can give us?
Man, what a wild relationship..
Try Asa at Pearls of Asia.
  • dudey
  • 12-11-2019, 12:52 AM
What's a good amp in socal?
What's a good amp in socal? Originally Posted by dudey
I've found them in suburban SoCal almost the same as our sub Amps.

Since prostitution is not going to be prosecuted (hopefully the new 60's radical hippie couple's son who just became DA will stick with that) then I'm going to try San Fran - which should surely have some really high end experiences.

As to the OP, I've found couples massages are easier to do at the more legitimate places with no hanky panky at first because they are worried about the girlfriend/wife being jealous, but I've only ever tried it with masseuses I've already established a relationship with and asked them in advance.

Virtually every "legit" masseuse is comfortable enough with the body that once they know they won't get in trouble and no one will know, then things get interesting.