Thai Linda at Red Rose

Thai Linda and her DDs are at Red Rose. Another girl with EEs or FFs was there also. Wowzer!
what's the other girls name and is she anywhere near as pretty as Linda?
+1. Inquiring minds want to know...
Is red rose just a L1 joint? Or can I slap down a couple of Benjamin’s and have some real fun? I always wanted to make it down to pearls and see her but it’s so far out of the way, red rose is in my hood
Is red rose just a L1 joint? Or can I slap down a couple of Benjamin’s and have some real fun? I always wanted to make it down to pearls and see her but it’s so far out of the way, red rose is in my hood Originally Posted by Gettingthatrubrubon
standard FS Dallas NWHY AMP
Appreciate that! No clue it was FS, that just made my day
Same center that Goodtimes is in?
Same center that Goodtimes is in? Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
correct
Same center that Goodtimes is in? Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I know where you’ll be tomorrow
I know where you’ll be tomorrow Originally Posted by Ronin3

You are correct air already texted her lol
Other girl was pretty and had long brown hair and Dolly size chest... maybe bigger... didn’t catch her name... kind of got distracted with her and Linda standing next to each other in lineup... several Hispanic girls there too
Is red rose just a L1 joint? Or can I slap down a couple of Benjamin’s and have some real fun? I always wanted to make it down to pearls and see her but it’s so far out of the way, red rose is in my hood Originally Posted by Gettingthatrubrubon
I’m confused isn’t this place just a few mins from Pearls ? Pearls has the best rooms but I’ve had tons of fun at the Rose and Goodtimes.
I’m confused isn’t this place just a few mins from Pearls ? Pearls has the best rooms but I’ve had tons of fun at the Rose and Goodtimes. Originally Posted by playerplano
I thought it was the Red Rose in Plano. This just solidified that I need to take a trip down to Dallas
There’s a red rose in Plano also but that one is standard subamp but terrible negotiations
FYI, this isn’t the Red Rose in Plano. It’s the one on nw hwy