Very Big Dicks

Well the other day I seen someone who had the biggest dick I have ever seen in my life.. I was so scared of even it coming near my pussy since I am pretty tight.. Well to my surprise it felt so freaking good I think the best I have had in a while.. So I was wondering if there are any other providers who love really big dicks or do you have a limt on size? I am wanting to try it again but go all out with hair pulling and everything something about it turns me on. Maybe its because I got to play with myself as well and he liked it so in turn made me feel pretty for our session...
Damn!!

I guess there's no chance my 3 inches will do anything for you.

lol shut up I mean I still like average and below but it was just a one of kind experience that I have never had but I wouldnt want that all the time cause I want my who who tight... lol Guys who say they have a little one always have a decent size so you cant fool me baby
I Love Her ^^^ lol
Im a firm believer of talent over size............But I do agree a nice HARD pounding with a big cock is nice once in awhile.........YUM
I don't have a penile preference Something I've learned recently..size is nice but I can rock a **** that is smaller than "average"
-Bow chicka chicka wow wow-
lol shut up I mean I still like average and below but it was just a one of kind experience that I have never had but I wouldnt want that all the time cause I want my who who tight... lol Guys who say they have a little one always have a decent size so you cant fool me baby Originally Posted by oLiViA88

Well it's delightful that you enjoyed that BIG STICK! He definitely chose right! I'll bet you that I have a little one?

I always wondered "How" providers handled guys who are on the large size or if some women won't see someone who she considers to be "Too Big."
I think it's less a woman "handling" it than a man who knows how to use it... generally holding back until the right time. Proper stimulation will allow women to accommodate most sizes.

Olivia- careful of going "all out." You might be put out of commission for some time!
Sometimes, when a man has a preternaturally larger cock, it doesn't get really hard at times. That is what I've seen.

My old roommate used to say no to really giant cocks. Me? I have always appreciated the challenge. Grin.

I've known plenty of women in the past who if calling for a reference and if you said that the guy was huge, they would decline the appointment. Having a huge cock is a curse for some men, believe it or not. It really is and I feel for them.

But I think that you have to go slow and use lots of lube. And if a man is really large, he knows that he has to be gentle if a woman isn't used to someone that big.

Then when you've relaxed, you can go after it. I don't believe that I've had a situation where a man was a beast about it. Wait. Did I just write that?

Of COURSE I've had men who were beasts about other things!!! But generally, ugh...I think that I will go and try to take my foot out of my mouth now.

Good topic!

Elisabeth
If a woman's body can adapt to child birth, they can handle a big ****
12 lb 6 oz. 19" bouncing baby cock
If a woman's body can adapt to child birth, they can handle a big **** Originally Posted by KatelynDesire
Sometimes, when a man has a preternaturally larger cock, it doesn't get really hard at times. That is what I've seen.

My old roommate used to say no to really giant cocks. Me? I have always appreciated the challenge. Grin.

I've known plenty of women in the past who if calling for a reference and if you said that the guy was huge, they would decline the appointment. Having a huge cock is a curse for some men, believe it or not. It really is and I feel for them.

But I think that you have to go slow and use lots of lube. And if a man is really large, he knows that he has to be gentle if a woman isn't used to someone that big.

Then when you've relaxed, you can go after it. I don't believe that I've had a situation where a man was a beast about it. Wait. Did I just write that?

Of COURSE I've had men who were beasts about other things!!! But generally, ugh...I think that I will go and try to take my foot out of my mouth now.

Good topic!

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Oh He was harder than a rock lol he new what he was doing and I think thats what made me just feel so good.. He was very respectable & understanding & didnt get mad like most fucktards.. Overall it was one experience I will never forget..
Everything is relative. Did you measure it? No pics?
It's not the size of the worm that matters...it's how you wiggle it! lol

{I do like a nice big long cock..but my kitty is very tight,so I prefer a nice thick average size!
Well the other day I seen someone who had the biggest dick I have ever seen in my life. Well to my surprise it felt so freaking good I think the best I have had in a while. Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Here's my 2 cents- Olivia, even though you're tight, you're 5'10" tall and likely have a longer vaginal canal than do most shorter ladies. Unfortunately, you have now discovered you accommodate a bigger penis, which is bad news for us regular sized guys. Ask your gynecologist the next time you see him if taller women have very slightly longer vaginal canals on average and he will say yes.

I've known plenty of women in the past who if calling for a reference and if you said that the guy was huge, they would decline the appointment. Having a huge cock is a curse for some men, believe it or not. It really is and I feel for them. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I've got an email buddy in the hobby who gets turned down a lot because he is huge. He says its a curse and he would like to lose about 2 inches off his. I told him if he ever gets penis reduction surgery to let me know. I will go in and they can do a transplant, lol.