Extended Handjobs....Learning Hot to Make it Last

Ladies,
How did you learn this trick? For guys it's pretty easy; namely I just take my hand away and think of dead puppies and kittens until my dick starts to lose interest in coughing up my jism.

But women don't have the advantage of feeling the man's orgasm getting ready to happen, so what's the trick for you? Have you learned to interpret a man's body language? Does a cock move or react in a certain way beofre it goes off?

Ans other than simply taking your hand off the man's cock what tricks do you do to force him to not cum?

Finally, what's the longest session you've made a man wiat for his release? Was the orgasm "that much" better? And was his orgasm more intense?
Doesn't seem to be a lot of lady response to this.....but I can share that I have provider pal that is FS, but delights in catching up on our latest current events while oiling and stroking my cock....and she does this in such a way that my cock becomes highly sensitized, as hard as it can possibly be, and full and ready.
When she finally slips a condom on, it is way much enhanced over just bang it out sex.
Tease and denial.
"IF MOMMA DON'T CUM AINT NOBODY GONNA CUM."

roflmao.
I am well known for my HJ because I really get into it.
I use all my body parts to get the blood flowing.
Now THIS is an extended handjob:

http://xhamster.com/movies/1062107/a...p_massage.html

If I could find her, I'd marry her.
Don't know if this is the same woman, but it appears to be the same guy:

http://xhamster.com/movies/568598/wo..._with_oil.html

I don't know who he is, but I want his job.
One method I use is to pinch the head of the cock, to prevent his cuming.....But I watch your breathing, your body movements, and your Cock moments.....Then if I sense we are cuming to close to exploding I change things up a bit, switching my stroking, stop sucking and massage the balls, ect......

Yes I do feel that by prolonging your cum, you do make it that much more intense when you do cum........Many use Tantric as a way not to have an external cum, but an internal cum.
I can give a pretty damn good handjob!
{lots of oil!!!}

But even better is to give a nice oily handjob while I am sticking my strap on up your bum! lol
@ ExNYer, I saw those same videos and right after watching them I went to my fav. amp....and I too wish I had his job and I would marry her!!!!! DAMN she is GOOD!!!!!!
There are a number of very hot videos on xhamster demonstrating the art of the slow handjob.
Another way to tell that cumming is imminent is the balls draw up into the body. By holding the scrotum you can feel the balls start to draw up and stop stroking then. The two best ladies I've had that do the denied/delayed orgasm were Natasha in Houston and Samantha, also in Houston, a young Dominican that doesn't seem to be around any more. This is one of my favorite type of sessions.
About five years ago, I met a man who was REALLY into this. Although he would generally tell me when he was getting close ... I think that NOW it's key to try to figure out his body movements, look into his eyes and just KNOW and try to FEEL when he is getting close.

Then ... about three months ago, I met a man who is REALLY into a milking type of experience. There is a topic about it here and I'll try to find the link and post it here. He is really into have that type of experience with his cock being pulled back.

It just looks erotic to do but ... I have done this (experimenting) with my regular client and they have gone nuts with it. It's a different type of orgasm and there is this type of tantric massage that goes with it.

There was a lady in Dallas many years ago that was just known for this type of activity. She was an interesting woman and I do miss her. But she was the master.

Me? I'm trying to get there! Oh, and I haven't used oil because of the staining of oil on the sheets.

I use anything from lube ... to spit ... to plain and dry. It depends on what the man desires. Generally, though, lots of lubrication. And the ability to keep going for a very long time.

Elisabeth
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=338423

This topic somewhat runs hand to hand. Pun intended!!!!
Don't know if this is the same woman, but it appears to be the same guy:

http://xhamster.com/movies/568598/wo..._with_oil.html

I don't know who he is, but I want his job. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Wow! that video is Hot, just about had nut watching it, Hj is definately a lost art, the woman in the video had great focus to detail. I had a similar experiance in Atlanta about 15yrs ago and it was nice. Where does one today find such a artist?
Milehigh............I will let you be my " guinea pig" to practice...lol