Nipple Play

Any ladies out there liked their Nipples aggressively played with. I'm talking about starting of slow with licks, kisses, and caresses. Then slowly building to more stimulating activities such as clamps, twisting, sucking and pulling especially leading up to the heat of the moment.....................or is it just me?

Just wondering.................
Any ladies out there liked their Nipples aggressively played with. I'm talking about starting of slow with licks, kisses, and caresses. Then slowly building to more stimulating activities such as clamps, twisting, sucking and pulling especially leading up to the heat of the moment.....................or is it just me?

Just wondering................. Originally Posted by catwatcher
Damn that sounds like something I would like a lady do to me....
Yes, those are activities I prefer to do to my men..........For myself. Suck my tits deep into your mouth.......just like you want me to suck your Cock.
Yup. My ultimate turn on, aside from the obvious (BBBJ and for me TUYA) is REALLY aggresive nipple play (on me.)

Ok, I lied. Not the ultimate (but it will do.) For the ultimate, PM me. (And be female, please.)
Damn that sounds like something I would like a lady do to me.... Originally Posted by cumalot

{note to self...lol}

Ms A...I luv your nips!! yummy!!!!

I like gentle caressing & kissing......my nips are so sensative!
{note to self...lol}

Ms A...I luv your nips!! yummy!!!!

I like gentle caressing & kissing......my nips are so sensative! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Note to self: MMMMM I know....see ya in May
I'm the proud possessor of the world's best nipples LOL. They are big for a guy, always erect, and the little sluts love EVERYTHING from soft and sensual to pinching, twisting, and nipple clamps, to this:

http://www.extremerestraints.com/nip...-pain_527.html

And preferably back and forth between the sensual and the hard core. Ecstasy!!
Yes Spice, You have great nipples, I how I do love to play and tease them............Cum here and let me lick em, just like lil Cocks...............
Dee you had your chance. We need to take that further. The nipple ring stuff is easy to make and it works better. Purchase a manual vacuum pump at Auto Zone and make the tube from an unused syringe. The rubber washers are from Home Depot. Any one interested PM me for how to make it. I have used one for years now. I think I will use it on Dallas the next time.
I know an ATF who loves this kind of play... here in Houston.
woohoooo Tucson!