A New Twist on an Old Trick

You know that Mistress has a world-class collection of strapons because she's made you her bitch more times than you can count. When she tells you that you'll be "receiving something special" today your mid pictures a new attachment. As you're pleasuring her pussy you hear the door creaking open and she lifts your head from your appointed playground and tells you to look behind you.

As the big-dicked shemale crawls onto the bed and positions him/herself behind you, Mistress pulls your head back between your legs and tells you to get busy.....and ready.......

What's a dutiful, pussy-eating Slave gonna do?
  • Blaze
  • 04-03-2012, 05:23 PM
As your told. Head down, ass up!
yessssssssssss wooohoooooooooooo just take it like a good dirty bitch........enjoy it all baby!!!!
And your, er, her, point would be ?!?!?
ahhhh What a good lil Cock slut you are.................Good boy
As your told. Head down, ass up! Originally Posted by Blaze

Now that's fuckin funny right there.
  • Blaze
  • 04-05-2012, 12:58 PM
I aim to please!
Dee I want a promise right now that won't happen that scares the hell out of me. I like most guys are not into guy/guy stuff. I damn sure draw the line at that.
Tucson baby----we will do other things that will please you! lol
Tucson baby----we will do other things that will please you! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

Different strokes (some deeper than others) for different folks. Everone is entitled to discover how many ways exist to ring "that" bell.
Sounds like fun to me...
I'd do it in a heartbeat!!