Naked in public

http://www.voyeurweb.com/NudeInPublic.html

Any ladies out there interested in posing for some naked in public (NIP) pictures? Check the site to see what I am thinking of.
Tucson -- you dirty dirty lil boy! lol
Yep and I dream of you every night then wash the sheets every day. The site gives out a cash award for the top pictures.
Hey but being naked on a naked beach is really not "public" is it now.....I wanna see some naked people in public...........Cum on tucson you pose and I will shoot the pic!
No body wants to see my old naked body. Most of the pictures on that site were on streets and in front of buildings. There are about 4 or 5 categories on the site including private pay site with XXX rated stuff. I just thought if some one wanted to make a little money they give prizes for the winners. My favorite on the site has always been the NIP section. I sure as hell am not good enough to take quality pictures.
Now tucson, you must remember it is me and Dallas your talking about here.....We LOVE naked men, in all shapes and sizes, so cum on and get naked for us...........Of course we all might be to busy to bother with a camera.......lol
http://www.voyeurweb.com/NudeInPublic.html

Any ladies out there interested in posing for some naked in public (NIP) pictures? Check the site to see what I am thinking of. Originally Posted by tucson
This is an amazing site for anyone who is a voyeur.
Yes that is the name of the site Voyeur web. That site is the best of several sites like that.
cool site---Ms A I am game{lol}
Hmmmmmm..does eating a woman out while she stands naked thru my sunroof until she buckles over the roof screaming thru an orgasm whilst parked on the top floor of a downtown parking garage count?
For sure that would be nude in public. They have a XXX rated video portion of the site. That is a pay section and I am a cheap ass so I never went there. Of all of that type of sites it has more class.