Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: elma
State: New York
Address: bowen rd
Hair Length and Color: black shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: shorts/ flat chested/ nice legs nice ass moms belly and body/ gnd avg face
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review.
Now, I'm asking for a friend on this...is shE okAy with me just showing up at her place on the weekend...unannounced!!
Or is that way too F'd up??
Please, no nasty texts in replying either.....
You were doing a ?
sometimes if u ask u are rewarded. just saying.be careful refer ros info
Any pics of her? Does she have a ad?
Thanks
Any pics of her? Does she have a ad?
Thanks Originally Posted by ah1320
Yes, no!

Dont pm me....
I've spoken with her and she does not advertise. I did get a few pics and decided to pass.
I've spoken with her and she does not advertise. I did get a few pics and decided to pass. Originally Posted by smithgrinder17
You missed out....
sometimes if u ask u are rewarded. just saying.be careful refer ros info Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
You mean haggling?

elg........
Well OP...ya got your money's worth...brilliance she's not...but fun to play with she is...
And who dafuq would be ignorant enough to show up at a providers home unannounced??? WTF...this girl has kids and a real life...
And who dafuq would be ignorant enough to show up at a providers home unannounced??? WTF...this girl has kids and a real life... Originally Posted by MOPAR11
I would be more than happy to post his handle!
But he tends to send nasty and threatening texts to them.....
If I knew how. I would post them!
You mean haggling?

elg........ Originally Posted by elghund
fuckin elg....
Well OP...ya got your money's worth...brilliance she's not..... Originally Posted by MOPAR11
Funny......you would be surprised who pays attention to guys who constantly brag about being cheapskates......

elg........