Date: 11/23/19
Name: Red and Kay
Phone: (585) 735-7802
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://rochester.skipthegames.com/fe...h/472412512551
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Park Ave
Hair Length and Color: Red- long and dyed Red, up in a bun. Kay- dyed purplish, chin length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Red- Very thin, a little tall for a spinner, nice clean shaved kitty, small A's. Kay- very pretty face, saggy due to weight loss/baby damage, big D's.
Recommendation: Yes
Park avenue is a Wonderful Area, very nice review
good review
I had so much fun last night I went back for seconds tonight. Just a BJ from Kay, but Red was there and actually got me started while Kay got ready. Red wanted to make sure her technique was as good as her sister's LOL. (God I love sibling rivalry sometimes!) Another stellar effort and a great explosive finish. I stayed to chat a few minutes and they are very nice girls. I hope to make more trips to Rochester in the future to see these sweethearts more often.
Nice
How friendly were they with each other? You mentioned some DATY but was there more GoG? Thanks
How friendly were they with each other? You mentioned some DATY but was there more GoG? Thanks Originally Posted by demonlover
I had a hard time seeing because Red was riding me RCG, but it sure looked like she was going down on Kay. They kissed a little, but not too much.
Just got scammed by this girl. Be careful... read the ROS in my recent review.

-edit: this was Red I am speaking of.