I'm surprised

Tbh they’re all ugly except Georgia. I would toftt on her.
I’ve been waiting for somebody rated on Eccie in PCB. This place being what it is, I’m super nervous about Uncle Leo. I’ve had my eye on Red B Wilde for a while. Anna intrigues me with her badassery body rubs. But I’m honestly just biding my time till I can get further west to meet up with Laney.
But I’m honestly just biding my time till I can get further west to meet up with Laney. Originally Posted by Panhandle_Shutterbug

Oh, you're coming in loud & clear darlin.
I’ve been waiting for somebody rated on Eccie in PCB. This place being what it is, I’m super nervous about Uncle Leo. I’ve had my eye on Red B Wilde for a while. Anna intrigues me with her badassery body rubs. But I’m honestly just biding my time till I can get further west to meet up with Laney. Originally Posted by Panhandle_Shutterbug
Until you can make your way over to Pensacola to see Laney you might try going up to Defuniak Springs to see Anna Lane.

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=335965

I'm sure either Laney or Anna will treat you right.
Oh, you're coming in loud & clear darlin. Originally Posted by Laney Lixx
I’m saving myself for you I swear!

Took me for $325 without me ever seeing her. Long story but a stupid one that I shouldn't have done.

She sweet and a good time. Bj isn't as good as she claims. Just okay. Weighs about 150 or so.
Agree on #4
I’m saving myself for you I swear! Originally Posted by Panhandle_Shutterbug
Ditto on Lixx if I can ever get over there.
Hi there are you available for 1hr