Mad Men
Justified
Suits
White Collar
Antiques Roadshow
MSDNC
House Hunters
Masterpiece
Anything that piques my interest in the History Channel, NGC, MIL cluster of channels
Jewish Lawyer taking it up the ass from anything with a cloven hoof
How embarassing...I forgot to add Suits and White Collar to my list.
That will knock points off your grade.
Far too much to reveal here without being embarrassed, but Justified is the best show on TV (premium channels excluded, I don't get HBO). Person of Interest is the smartest show on network TV.
Walking Dead
Justified
Game of Thrones
Magic City
Borgias
True Blood

Back when -

Sopranos
The Wire
The Shield Originally Posted by ExNYer
+1 (except for True Blood and Sopranos). Justified is an outstanding series. BTW, you left off Vikings, Boardwalk Empire and, back when, Spartacus, Tudors and Deadwood, js.
+1 (except for True Blood and Sopranos). Justified is an outstanding series. BTW, you left off Vikings, Boardwalk Empire and, back when, Spartacus, Tudors and Deadwood, js. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I did forget some of them. Good catch.

I like/liked Boardwalk Empire, Deadwood and caught the final seasons of Tudors.

Never seen Vikings.

Spartacus was a guilty pleasure, not a great show. Lots of ham acting, but great naked women.
+1 on the naked women .
I did forget some of them. Good catch.

I like/liked Boardwalk Empire, Deadwood and caught the final seasons of Tudors. Originally Posted by ExNYer
The Tudors was much like the Borgias. Anne Boleyn's, played by Natalie Dormer, Protestantism was interestingly portrayed, and the show made the "Pilgrimage of Grace" fully understandable.

BTW, the "Dance of the Chestnuts," which was featured in the Borgias a couple of weeks ago, was a factually documented event, but unlike in the show, Pope Alexander VI was actually present when the festivities occurred.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banquet_of_Chestnuts

Never seen Vikings. Originally Posted by ExNYer
It's on the History channel and based on the Icelandic Sagas (part myth; not entirely history); not great, but good. The first season ended a couple of weeks ago.

Spartacus was a guilty pleasure, not a great show. Lots of ham acting, but great naked women. Originally Posted by ExNYer
The first season of Spartacus was probably the best. Not only was Lesley Ann-Brandt still one of the cast members, the show seemed to illustrate and explain how gladiators were trained in a ludus for the arena.

Jeff Probst aired his last show today...

Not going to miss him. Bwahahahahaha.
  • Old-T
  • 05-22-2013, 04:15 PM
+1 (except for True Blood and Sopranos). Justified is an outstanding series. BTW, you left off Vikings, Boardwalk Empire and, back when, Spartacus, Tudors and Deadwood, js. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Justified is good. I've only seen a few Vikings so I don't know all the continuing story lines but it looks like it has possibilities.
Vikings story lines : Pillage, rape. Lather, rinse, repeat. Have hot 3 ways with your woman.

Actually it was quite good. Only 9 episodes though.
Oh shit. "Homeland". How could I forget?
MI-5 was one of the best series ever. I didn't watch on TV, I saw it on Amazon Prime. Outstanding! Best ending episode ever in the history of TV, IMHO.

Also like Fringe, 24, and Jericho.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-22-2013, 10:44 PM
My Babylon 5 DVD sets.
Body of Proof
NCIS
Bones
Hawaii Five-O
Elementary
The Sopranos
Modern Marvels
The Universe
The Men Who Built America
America The Story of Us
Mankind The Story Of All of Us
The Revolution
NOVA
Frontline
The Military Channel
National Geographic Channel
Palladium Channel
There are a lot of naked women in Game of Thrones.

Emilia Clarke

Sibel Kekilli

Esmé Bianco