Trump melts down for over 2 hours at CPAC. Faithful jizz in their pants.

Trump jerked off in front of his spunk hungry faithful at CPAC today.

Off the cuff. Like his red tie.

Two hours.

Of Trump. And his crazy bullshit.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...quotes-1199530

Trump's 10 wildest CPAC quotes

ISABEL DOBRIN03/02/2019 04:32 PM EST

President Donald Trump said he went “totally off script” during his speech to a crowd of conservative activists on Saturday.

At the annual Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland, Trump blasted everything from the Mueller investigation to former attorney general Jeff Sessions. Here are some of the more provocative statements Trump made during the 2-hour address.

Trump talks trade with China

"Mr. President — President Xi of China, we have a great relationship, I say, 'How is it possible that you got away with this for so long?' And he said, 'Because nobody ever asked us to change.' It’s true."

"And they said to me, 'we expected that somebody would call and say "you cannot do that." Nobody called so we left it.' And I don't blame them. We should have been doing the same thing to them. But we didn't."

Trump talks about Elizabeth Warren

"I should have saved the Pocahontas thing for another year. I’ve destroyed her political career and I won’t get a chance to run against her and I would have loved that.”

Trump says requesting Russia to find Clinton’s emails was a joke

"If you tell a joke, if you're sarcastic, if you're having fun with the audience, if you're on live television with millions of people and 25,000 people in an arena and if you say something like, 'Russia, please, if you can, get us Hillary Clinton's emails. Please, Russia, please. Please get us the emails. Please.'"

“So everybody is having a good time, I’m laughing, we’re all having fun. Then that fake CNN and others say, ‘He asked Russia to go get the emails. Horrible."

Trump on Otto Warmbier and his summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un

"I want to make a deal that works so let's not make it. But the one thing we have done is we have no testing, no rockets going up, no missiles going up. No nuclear testing. We got our great people back. We got our great, great people, and that includes our beautiful, beautiful Otto. Otto Warmbier whose parents I've gotten to know, who's incredible. And I'm in such a horrible position because in one way I have to negotiate. The other way, I love Mr. and Mrs. Warmbier. And I love Otto. And it's a very, very delicate balance. He was a special young man. And to see what happened was so bad."

Trump on the Mueller investigation

"Unfortunately you put the wrong people in a couple of positions, and they leave people for a long time that should not be there and all of a sudden they're trying to take you out with bullshit."

Trump makes fun of Jeff Sessions by adopting a southern accent

"Now Robert Mueller never received a vote, and neither did the person that appointed him. As you know the attorney general says, ‘I’m going to recuse myself.’ And I said, 'Why the hell didn't he tell me that before I put him in?'"

Trump calls out Jerome Powell

"We have a gentleman that likes raising interest rates in the Fed. We have a gentleman that loves quantitative tightening in the Fed. We have a gentleman that likes a very strong dollar in the Fed. ... We want a strong dollar but let's be reasonable, you understand. With all of that, we're doing great. Can you imagine if we left interest rates where they were? There's no inflation, essentially."

Trump on Jim Mattis and his visit to Iraq

"I said, 'We're going to give you a new nickname. Because "Chaos" is not a good nickname.' So we changed his name. We called him Mad Dog. But it wasn't working too well. Mad Dog wasn't working too well so what happened is I flew to Iraq, I wanted to meet the people on site because I learn more sometimes from soldiers what's going on than I do from generals. I do, I hate to say it. And I tell it to the generals all the time. But I didn't have to go there. I didn't have to go there. And I landed [at] this airport, the most incredible thing. We must have spent $3 billion building it. It's one of the reasons I don't want to leave Iraq so fast. I said, 'How do we leave this thing?'"

Trump announces an executive order regarding free speech on college campuses

"Today I'm proud to announce that I will be very soon signing an executive requiring colleges and universities to support free speech if they want federal research dollars. If they want our dollars, and we give it to them by the billions, they've got to allow people like Hayden and many other great young people and old people to speak. Free speech."

Trump claims some lawmakers 'hate our country'

"Right now we have people in Congress that hate our country. And you know that, and we can name every one of them if we want. They hate our country."
Big T in beast mode.
More like Ass Clown mode.
Xactly! If he's in collusion with russia; why haven't they given Trump access to the cuntillary emails? That alone should be case closed!
I watched some of it.. the part about ending the Visa Lottery was hilarious.. "oh, congratulations to this winner who murdered 4 people".. or something like that
Crowd pandering at its finest. All his greatest hits brought out including some flag humping to start the show.

Prime jerkoff material for the Trumpies.
MAGA
Big T in beast mode. Originally Posted by Dickey9090

+1

yup!!!
Mods, please combine Yssup's multiple daily anti-Trump threads.
Thanks.
Mods, please combine Yssup's multiple daily anti-Trump threads.
Thanks. Originally Posted by gnadfly

G, where would you dump YR's anti trump posts at? I don't think Danni is biting....
[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1061314009]Trump jerked off in front of his spunk hungry faithful at CPAC today.

Off the cuff. Like his red tie.

Two hours.

Of Trump. And his crazy bullshit.

Watch out BOY, some of us still love this country...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I9J9IaZC7o
Obama couldn’t talk for 2 minutes without a TelePrompTer. Trump did it for two hours and was more entertaining than the late night hacks.
More like Ass Clown mode. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Good...you're finally coming to terms...don't forget unhinged.
Because you're an unhinged Ass Clown!!
Crowd pandering at its finest. All his greatest hits brought out including some flag humping to start the show.

Prime jerkoff material for the Trumpies. Originally Posted by JCM800
Whack the MAGA babies in the head while you are at it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkaKwXddT_I
I understand that libtards were making nooses. They just couldn't decide whether to stick their own head in them or to gang up on some MAGA hat wearing college kid.