new 7" tablet PC with android

<h2>Technical Specifications</h2>

* Display: 7.0in. resistive touch screen single point<br>
* Resolution: WVGA 480 x 800<br>
* Colors: 16 million<br>
* Operating system: Google Android 2.1<br>
* Processor: high-performance 720MHz; ARM 11 processor with hardware supported; 3D

graphics accelerator<br>
* System memory: 256MB DDR2 SRAM<br>
* Internal memory (Flash): 2GB<br>
* External memory (miniSD): 32GB maximum<br>
* Wireless network (Wi-Fi): IEEE802.11b/g<br>
* USB: 1.1high speed interface and 2.0 OTG<br>
* Audio: built-in speaker<br>
* Microphone: built-in<br>
* Ports: power, audio, USB, HDMI<br>
* Memory card slot: miniSD<br>
* Camera: built-in for still and video<br>
* Battery: lithium polymer<br>
* Battery life: up to 3 hours of use<br>
* AC adapter: input 100–240 VAC<br>
* Application software: Google Search, Browser, Camcorder, Camera, Email, Gmail, Video

Player, Audio Player, Alarm Clock, APK, Calculator, Calendar, ES File Explorer, ES Task

Manager, Global Time, Google Maps, Google Talk, iReader, Market, NC Manager, PDF Reader,

Photo Browser, Weather Forecast, QQ<br>
* Audio player: MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC, OGG, WAV, AAC, 3GP<br>
* Video player: AVI, MKV (XVID/px/H.264), MOV, TS, M3TS, RM/RMVB, FLV, 3GP, MPEG, DAT,

P4 (supports up to 1080P)<br>
* Package contents: AC adapter, ear buds, USB<br>
* cable, OTG cable, stylus, manual<br>
* Dimensions: 7.6in. x 4.5in. x 0.6in.<br>
* Weight: 11.7 oz<br>
The older version was much smaller and was more like a very large phone...lol BUT it could fit into your purse! I didn't care for it much since my andriod phone could do everything it did plus make phone calls. The larger screen though, that should be nice. Did you know you can text message on it? Just not make phone calls.
I'm going to be looking for a new laptop or something soon ..
I WANT ONE SOOOOOO BAD!
Aren't 7 inch tablets kinda hard to swallow? Ipad for me!
A co-worker came to me with one of these units recently. It was *awful*! This is not like an Android phone and most definitely not like an iPad. It is not a capacitive touchscreen like those units which can be used with a finger or multiple fingers (multi-touch). It is a resistive touchscreen, think Palm Pilots from a decade ago. No just using your finger, you have to use a plastic stylus to get it to work properly. The one I used was slow, with a fuzzy screen and hardly any storage.

It might be right up someones alley, but don't think you are getting a scaled down iPad or scaled up Droid unit.
A co-worker came to me with one of these units recently. It was *awful*! This is not like an Android phone and most definitely not like an iPad. It is not a capacitive touchscreen like those units which can be used with a finger or multiple fingers (multi-touch). It is a resistive touchscreen, think Palm Pilots from a decade ago. No just using your finger, you have to use a plastic stylus to get it to work properly. The one I used was slow, with a fuzzy screen and hardly any storage.

It might be right up someones alley, but don't think you are getting a scaled down iPad or scaled up Droid unit. Originally Posted by slackjawyokel
My original smaller version of the tablet is touch screen just like my phone is! I can't believe the didn't make the larger tablets the same. That sucks!
I am able to get any apple AT&T ipads iPhones or any other product. I am actually on my iPad now : ) I sell the products for almost half price. Pls let me know if anyone has a request and we can discuss details. Also I can get apple laptops etc.
where can i see one of these tablets in person? i have been looking for one as an alternative to the ipad but the ones sold in the stores are getting horrible reviews unless you spend ipad money and get the samsung one that is $599.
http://www.circuitcity.com/applicati...6838_E610-0000

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Archos+-...20pc&cp=1&lp=1

theres one at bestbuy and one a circuit city.. prices vary.. you can also get one on ebay with shipping for about 120. They are very niffty but a lot slower then an IPAD.
I'm not selling it anymore. BUt I'd go with a Pandigital 7 or 9 eReader from Bestbuy.