when you answer the door:

Ladies, have you ever been instantly very attracted to a client you have met? Was it awkward or was a great time? Did it become a problem for you?
Yes, it's happened twice for me now. Each time was a awesome sexy sensual experience. In fact, the second occasion developed into an "relationship". Warning, be wise; don't go there. However, he's still on my personal list of top 3.
Yes, a few times, and it always results a wonderful and enjoyable connection.

I do not have boundary issues, so no problems here.
Yes...a few times. Usually the attraction builds slowly for me during the date. But an instant attraction can definitely happen as well. It has never been an issue and the chemistry is excellent.
I had a great time, too.....
It's happened. Generally it makes building a connection with the other person that much easier.....unless they spoil the effect by saying ignorant things.
unless they spoil the effect by saying ignorant things. Originally Posted by SA Angel
men are good at doing that
men are good at doing that Originally Posted by joesmo888
Good? Hell, we are Experts at it.
Hummm I don't remember if this ever happened to me, I'm not the type the gets instantly attract to ppl. but did get wow-ed few times after they dropped their pants.
It does catch you off guard a bit and for me makes for a few minutes of awkward while I adjust. But it has only been the start of a fantastic time.
Hummm I don't remember if this ever happened to me, I'm not the type the gets instantly attract to ppl. but did get wow-ed few times after they dropped their pants. Originally Posted by Foxychica
wow'd because it was too big or too small?
  • anita
  • 03-09-2015, 08:07 PM
Yes, a few times. I crush a lot lol!!
Nothing is better than answering the door and having thise sparks fly between you and a client. I'm usually cautious as to make sure i remember where the line is and get as close as possible, without trying to keep him all to myself. The best attraction is when you've been chatting it up and you guys are on the same tune mentally then he shows up and is hot!
It's happened to me a few times and it's like hitting the jackpot, literally!
Yeah, some of us studtards can rock a woman's world ...