Bunny Ranch?...or comparable brothels?

So I may have an opportunity to visit the area this summer? It appears the Bunny Ranch is pretty much a tourist trap at this point. Can anyone recommend a nearby brothel? If so, how much should I realistically expect to pay if I spend a few hours drinking and an hour or so with a lady?
Dennis Hof owns most of the brothels in the area. It sounds like he upgraded a couple in the Carson City area.
I would suggest to repost this in the Vegas forum.
As long as you are ok with a CBJ.. Go for it!
Sheri's Ranch...it's the best and closest to the strip (about an hour). Bunny ranch is almost 2 hours I believe.
Come to las vegas and see an independent lady or more with the money you will save.
If there is no way to get to vegas I agree w/Alyssa post on the vegas or reno board and see if anyone has recommendations/advice.
Good luck to you.
Frankie:
You should recognize my tag by now.
As Veronica mentions(with her very first post-so welcome V): Sheri' s
One of my multiyear friends worked there for a while (and is currently in KC for a week).
And yes the club gals are full cover.
Sheri's might have the gals pics posted.
The Bunny Ranch is in Carson City, that a looong way from Las Vegas.
There are several other brothels around the area there.
Sheri's is by far the best. They also have a hotel and a restaurant that is separate from the brothel on the grounds. It is also legal, clean and professionally run. You will have your choice of about 15-20 ladies so there will always be something you like!
I concur. Sheri's ranch is the top of the line. For the carson area there is not much to choose from. Kit Kat Ranch was very friendly and affordable. For a cheaper alternative to sheri's opt for the chicken ranch if in vegas. you should expect to pay lowest four digits to high four digits at any of these with the exception of kit kat. Kit kat Ranch's price range is half that of the higher end places
Doesn't Heidi Fleiss have a brothel in Nevada now?
Thanks everyone! I simply wanted to go for the "experience". Not sure I'd be willing to spend a $1,000 though. Maybe I'll just have a drink at the bar
My client and I decide to make the trip to Sherry's just for the experience of a brothel. We sit at the bar and asked the manager to send out any couples friendly ladies. They do the line up. He and I both agree on a pretty brunette.
Now this is a Tuesday afternoon. There are a dozen ladies lined up and we are the only customers in the building.
The pretty lady takes us to her room. I say "Ok, this is going to be really simple. Just straight sex, no frills. He is one and done. If you want me to join that is great if not no worries" She looks us straight in the eye and says, "That all sounds great. My fee is $4500 for the hour." I see my date turn white. I asked him if he wanted to leave. He sheepishly says "yes". She asks, "Don't you want to negotiate?" I tell her no, if that's what you need to make you happy then we are too far apart to negotiate.

We knew it would cost more than on the strip. We anticipated $1500 for the hour but this was more than I was getting for the entire 24 hours that I was spending with him. So we drove the hour or so back to the strip laughing about how they let the only customers of the day slip through their fingers.
Sheri's Ranch is where I have spent the most and my 1.3" of dangling death was bruised and battered. I would have thought a "professional" would not hurt me. My pecker was damaged goods for about six weeks.
Ah Triangle, you simply need to find a graduate of that establishment, and have her get you into tip top condition.
But, yes, sometimes difficult to get up the following morn.
No, the "working girl" bruised and battered my pecker. If I was into that it would be one thing but I am not into pain. The last time I looked she was still on the roster, too. I wonder how many fucktards she has hurt.