🗣 Read and comment here!!! new to Dallas but not new to Eccie!!!

Trying to hangout? I just moved to Dallas and I’m in an area near the galleria.
You can follow me on Snapchat: Jezebel304
I am a sweet, seductive, Southern Belle from NewOrleans. Who knows if Dallas treats me well I may be here to stay!!!

Call and text me 2143265504. It’s a new number

Let’s chat about what everyone is doing to stay CoronaFree!!!
Welcome to Big D. As someone mentioned on a previous thread, you are in a good area of town that is very popular among the ladies.

You have a number of favorable comments about you since you came on the scene about a year and a half ago. Hopefully, that will spark some interest around here. The guys may be a bit more particular about certain things than those in Mississippi and that may affect your interactions here. Time will tell for sure. Hopefully, you've learned some things over this stretch and that will help develop some relationships for you.

A little bit of a challenge right now to be offering companionship but I do wish you the best. I'm one of those north Dallas guys so you're not all that far from me. Perhaps one of these days..

By the way, have you explored having a presence on P411?

I got no comment, except "you're cute"!
Welcome to Big D. As someone mentioned on a previous thread, you are in a good area of town that is very popular among the ladies.

You have a number of favorable comments about you since you came on the scene about a year and a half ago. Hopefully, that will spark some interest around here. The guys may be a bit more particular about certain things than those in Mississippi and that may affect your interactions here. Time will tell for sure. Hopefully, you've learned some things over this stretch and that will help develop some relationships for you.

A little bit of a challenge right now to be offering companionship but I do wish you the best. I'm one of those north Dallas guys so you're not all that far from me. Perhaps one of these days..

.. Originally Posted by Cossetan
Awww thank you for noticing the comments pics and reviews of mine and I thank you for commenting under this thread. I would love to meet all the nice guys in Dallas soon. I understand that the whole world is going thru hard times right now but I can assure that I will be just like a nice get away from all the problem’s You could say I’m your safe haven☺️ I haven’t been able to get on P411 because I need 2 recommendations from the male side i had 2 a while back but I forgot one of the males P411 Handles so I just have to wait for 2 new males to verify me on there!!!

.. Originally Posted by Cossetan
Awww thank you for noticing the comments pics and reviews of mine and I thank you for commenting under this thread. I would love to meet all the nice guys in Dallas soon. I understand that the whole world is going thru hard times right now but I can assure that I will be just like a nice get away from all the problem’s You could say I’m your safe haven☺️ I haven’t been able to get on P411 because I need 2 recommendations from the male side i had 2 a while back but I forgot one of the males P411 Handles so I just have to wait for 2 new males to verify me on there!!!
Thank you Chung Tran☺️
Welcome Jezebel. Just trying to stay safe checking out a few ladies sites, Cant wait till it is safe to venture out and play.