New girl at Asian Stars!!

Any intel on Clara?
I made a appointment and will let you gents know.
I made a appointment and will let you gents know. Originally Posted by SpringFest
Be gentle with her!
Need some Clara info boys. What did you see? General experience?
The booker told me last week that she was postponed and ghosted me when I asked if she was available today
The booker told me last week that she was postponed and ghosted me when I asked if she was available today Originally Posted by SpringFest
Wondering if AS is gone or what, they just ghosted me too.
I feel like there is no clara because they keep pushing lily as a consolation whenever I ask.
She’s a hellofa consolation, but variety is the spice of life. At least it was before Sep 1
Anyone have info on Clara???

You can DM me.
How does one get verified with A.S. Are they accepting new clients right now?
How does one get verified with A.S. Are they accepting new clients right now? Originally Posted by Drkviper85
Go through Dragon Dude. He looks like their #1 Promo Man.
Whenever I ask about clara I get ghosted by booker. Safe to say she’s not coming
I tried to get verified thru Asian Star. They sent me an email to send a PM thru OH2. Never got a response from them.
Yup. I havnt been able to get AS or KF to respond. Oh well, I have the other two I can schedule through
Yup. I havnt been able to get AS or KF to respond. Oh well, I have the other two I can schedule through Originally Posted by Drkviper85
Maybe you’re on their black list.