Your Thoughts Ladies & Gentlemen

Ladies,
Your opinions on gentlemen using the prepayment method...

Gentlemen,
Your opinions on using the prepayment method...
What would you require/desire?
No
Let me clarify...
Let's say a gentlemen gives a lady $1000 at the beginning of the month.

Ladies, would you do this?

Gentlemen, would you? What would you require/desire for such an arrangement?
I still say no, to many things can happen during the course of the month. Pay as you go.
Let me clarify...
Let's say a gentlemen gives a lady $1000 at the beginning of the month.

Ladies, would you do this?

Gentlemen, would you? What would you require/desire for such an arrangement? Originally Posted by Angel T
How about we see you a bunch of times and pay you at the end of the month!

Would that work??
I still say no, to many things can happen during the course of the month. Pay as you go. Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
Very true, things can happen.

Would that work?? Originally Posted by splitlicker
Very true, things can happen.

Originally Posted by Angel T
Strange that you find that option so funny and pay in advance a good idea!

Would that work?? Originally Posted by splitlicker
Werks fer me!!!....
GB,
Don't get me wrong. If you have a longstanding business relationship with someone you may consider that as an option.

I mainly laugh because it was splitlicker who said it, Lol
Would only consider it with established trust, which takes awhile. No problem with my regular as we've been doing this quite awhile, and we trust each other unconditionally.
  • LSTPK
  • 10-27-2015, 10:58 AM
It isn't something I would consider with anyone. I would consider it more for ladies with whom there is a good relationship and, personally, for whom there is something more than just the physical. Something closer to a SB/SD relationship maybe.
And Angel, the little I know of you, I think you'd be a good candidate for that setup.
GB,
Don't get me wrong. If you have a longstanding business relationship with someone you may consider that as an option.

I mainly laugh because it was splitlicker who said it, Lol Originally Posted by Angel T
Why was that funny??

Was it as funny as your statement?
Would only consider it with established trust, which takes awhile. No problem with my regular as we've been doing this quite awhile, and we trust each other unconditionally. Originally Posted by cculvr69
I agree established trust is a must for this type of situation.

It isn't something I would consider with anyone. I would consider it more for ladies with whom there is a good relationship and, personally, for whom there is something more than just the physical. Something closer to a SB/SD relationship maybe. Originally Posted by LSTPK
I agree with this also..

And Angel, the little I know of you, I think you'd be a good candidate for that setup. Originally Posted by cculvr69
Thank you CC
How many businesses require you to pay prior to services rendered? None, a deposit at best. It's the only way I think it would work. Too many horror stories otherwise. It's always the lady stops responding because he wants too much and they part on poor terms.