Healthcare

What was Donald J Trump going give us for healthcare insurance?
His plan will be released in 2 weeks.
  • Doove
  • 01-20-2021, 05:55 AM
Will be cheaper than Obamacare and will cover everybody.
And Mexico will pay for it
Trump ended the 750 dollar fine for not having insurance. Joe will bring it back Chief Justice Roberts ruled it was a tax It will be just one of Joe's many broken promises not to raise taxes on anyone making less than 400,000 dollars.Joe's next move will be to strangle oil and gas supply causing a rise in price which is also a tax on poor working families
Wait until the stock market drops with the XL pipeline cancellation ! All those paid off foreign governments are waiting to test Joe's responses - billions of tax payers funds !
Unfortunately there are more and more people asking "what is this person going to give me"! That is the problem. The people willing to get off their ass and work for something are now in the minority.
Unfortunately there are more and more Corporations asking "what is this person going to give me"! That is the problem. The Corporations willing to get off their ass and work for something Pay a fair living wage are now in the minority. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
FIFY
Wait until the stock market drops with the XL pipeline cancellation ! All those paid off foreign governments are waiting to test Joe's responses - billions of tax payers funds ! Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
US judge cancels permit for Keystone XL pipeline from Canada A U.S. judge has canceled a key permit for the Keystone XL oil pipeline that’s expected to stretch from Canada to Nebraska By MATTHEW BROWN Associated Press April 15, 2020

How much longer should we wait ?
Trump ended the 750 dollar fine for not having insurance. Joe's next move will be to strangle oil and gas supply causing a rise in price which is also a tax on poor working families Originally Posted by Oilrig
Can't find a $750 penalty anywhere.... can you find a source please.

Oil prices going up creates jobs... in cough, cough... the gulf of Mexico and the Far Northern states with shale oil deposits. These are high paying 6 figure jobs that grow the economy.

A tank of gas, 16 gallons @$2 = 32
A tank of gas, 16 gallons @$6 = 96

$60 increase that apparently will tank the economy, but when we send $1200 checks to familys in stimulus for over $4,400 its no where near enough !!!

With minimum wage increasing to $15 an hour, that $60 poor tax will get destroyed and become un noticeable.
Can't find a $750 penalty anywhere.... can you find a source please.

. Originally Posted by bf0082
IRS at tax time, x2 for each year

I thought about it when where I worked changed to Obama approved care as the fine was less than cheaper

Asked my tax person, that X2 was killer for saving up if I got something

Later in Hospital 4 days went from 150 copay to 200 off the bill LOL

Thanks for nothing Obama
IRS at tax time, x2 for each year
I thought about it when where I worked changed to Obama approved care as the fine was less than cheaper
Asked my tax person, that X2 was killer for saving up if I got something
Later in Hospital 4 days went from 150 copay to 200 off the bill LOL
Thanks for nothing Obama Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You only got fines (taxed) if the healthcare plan was within 10% of your gross income. $30,000 income or $3,000 a year for healthcare.

Thats the affordable portion of the care act, that the premiums were 10% or less of your income, and if it exceeded 10% there was no penalty.

The issue I've seen most have with ACA is that they want the same coverage as UNION workers or GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES, which usually cost $8,000 a year and have no deductibles.

A $3,000 plan will have a $5,000 deductible, and that's not what the average American wants who has a shit job, or is self employed and has to find their own insurance.
Can't find a $750 penalty anywhere Originally Posted by bf0082
It's the individual mandate that you had to pay the IRS on your federal form. 2014 to 2018 if you did not have insurance. Germany tried green energy and it failed so bad they are building a huge pipe line to import fossil fuel from Mega Polluter Russia
that was hilarious when the manadate got nixed, boy did those pussies bleed after that

cool , the first go round of healthcare got Obama huge losses in midterms

andthat was before over 76 million Trumpians that are never going away

they gonna be overtime on election fraud the next 2 years

They almost lost the house this year and haven't even began the lunacy
that was hilarious when the manadate got nixed, boy did those pussies bleed after that

cool , the first go round of healthcare got Obama huge losses in midterms

andthat was before over 76 million Trumpians that are never going away

they gonna be overtime on election fraud the next 2 years

They almost lost the house this year and haven't even began the lunacy Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Nancy did not go to the how to cheat class ????
wait, make that forgot to cheat