Shopping vs. Marketing

From the ISO forum description:

"This forum is the place to ask for hobbying inquiries. You may ask about where to find certain girls, particular activites, or for information on certain types of ladies. General inquiries and the like. Consider this a specialized forum for feedback and suggestions. Other general discussions belong in the Coed Discussion areas or Men's Lounge. These are not hard and fast rules - just general guidelines."

Is the ISO forum a place for providers to post looking for Johns? I would think it could quickly become a predominantly advertising-based forum if so.

Of course, there's a discrete way to do it, such as, "I found myself in Ashtabula, whatever is a girl to do?" Or a lady can just demand to use the forum for the same purpose as the guys, except it isn't; one is shopping, the other marketing.
If a provider were to post in the ISO forum, if she is a verified provider I think it would be moved to the ads forum.
If a provider were to post in the ISO forum, if she is a verified provider I think it would be moved to the ads forum. Originally Posted by brutusbluto
And if she already had an ad in those two ad forums for the week???
And yet the threAD remains...
Who cares?

elg......
Who cares?

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
Obviously none of the mods....
Hooray for Upset!!!!
If a provider were to post in the ISO forum, if she is a verified provider I thinck it would be moved to the ads forum. Originally Posted by brutusbluto
Fixed that for ya. And as a Mod, you only thinck it will be moved you aren't sure though?
Who cares?

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
LMAO!!!
Our horse farmers care......tough economy out there .....too much competition.....