NCNS(3x) KristG_Dallas

• jgod
  • 02-23-2015, 03:04 PM
I met KristG_Dallas (Kristy) http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=284681 in chat Saturday night and she seemed like a really nice girl. I find out she was 1-2 miles away from an office I have, so we talked about getting together. I told her I could meet her at her place or she could come to that office. She told me she would be at my office in 25 minutes.

She did not show up nor did she call to let me know she was late or unavailable or anything. I did get one strange message which asked if I weas the one just leaving. It made me think she had been at the building and was watching. This message came several hours after she was suppose to have arrived.

So yesterday, Sunday morning, around 1130/12 I get a text message apologizing for her not coming and her phone was having problems so that is why she did not show up and she was hoping for the chance to make it up to me. I agreed to see her again and she said she would be at my office at 2:00 p.m.

3 o'clock comes around (glad I had work to do) and no sign of her, no communication. I sent a singular text asking what's happening and get no response.

Near 6:30 I get a text saying she was stopped by the police and her car and she were checked out and that she would not be going to a certain motel any more. I asked her if it took 4 1/2 hours for that and she was suppose to be at my place at 2. She told me she couldn't come at 2 because her driver did not show up and he was now fired. She offered to come over at that time and she would be there in 30 minutes.

30 -60- 90 minutes go by and no sign of her, no communications.

No Call, No Show

Recommendation: NO
Three times. You did not get the hint after the second try?
  • jgod
  • 02-23-2015, 03:53 PM
I got the hint, but I was at the office anyways and so it was not a major deal to wait and give her the chance. She did say she was coming right over. The third one was not a major downfall.
It's probably better you missed out on this one, seems like she has some real "issues".
New girl making a great start. If this is her MO, she won't last here.

Driver couldn't make it or Omar got in the way?
  • jgod
  • 02-24-2015, 06:30 PM
I was in the chat room tonight and she came in. She was very apologetic and said she had other things going on but she still wanted to make it up to me. I was working anywyas so I agreed that she could come over. She came this time and we had a good time. She is new and learning so I talked to her about how Eccie was different than BP or CL and that no communications would give her a bad reputation and she needed to work on this. She agreed.

Thats lissette! Oh how i miss that woman. So sad to hear your experience.
She is one of my top 3 sexual experiences of all time...
Thats lissette! Oh how i miss that woman. So sad to hear your experience.
She is one of my top 3 sexual experiences of all time... Originally Posted by needingmilking
Glad she was a great experience for you. She was big NSNC for me after calling me to meet. Set time for 30 minutes later then she goes dark.
WOW!!

{private shes an excellent lay, but surrounded by drama all the time now.}
That sucks Cage192
Bummer. Big Time

WOW!!

Originally Posted by cage196