Ladies, what is it you love about watching a Man jackoff?

Is there a certain technique you like to see when watching a Man masturbate in your presence? What turns you on when watching us 'choke the chicken'?
Probably the same fascination of men watching women masturbate.
Probably the fact that they aren't having to do it for you.
That the session is finally over and they can go get that pedi they've been thinkin bout for the last hour.....
Is there a certain technique you like to see when watching a Man masturbate in your presence? What turns you on when watching us 'choke the chicken'? Originally Posted by ManSlut
That shit doesn't turn me on If Im not making you cum then wtf are you in my face for?

Why pay a whore to watch you jack off buy you a puppy or a stuffed animal... Boom you have an audience
I love watching a man please himself and I love the feeling of the warmth and the moan he makes when he reaches that part. In my presence that's not his only loan he is going to make. Are we not aloud to be a pervert too? To me this place is not all about what you can do for me.
  • BLM69
  • 07-09-2016, 03:24 PM
Why would you pay to do that? Baby has to work for the $
I like it if I can pull out a toy and play with myself at the same time, then it's an awesome voyieur/exhibitionist experience
I like it if I can pull out a toy and play with myself at the same time, then it's an awesome voyieur/exhibitionist experience Originally Posted by YummyMarie
hell yeaaaa!!!

I luv to get my htachi going and have the gent jack off on me at same time!!!
Just curious... [chuckling] Since BNGs are generally low budget items, due to the short time commitments, what kind of donation would be appropriate for SNS (Shoot N Scoot?)
Everyone has their own taste , but never heard of a woman sexually enjoying/getting off on a man masturbating.
no way in hell I'd jack off if there's a female there who can do it for me...
Everyone has their own taste , but never heard of a woman sexually enjoying/getting off on a man masturbating. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Five times, I've been at SubAMPs where gals have asked me to jerk for them. Three times were in DIY places. So, I can only assume they were trying to encourage a better tip with IOP. (One lost her IOP when I told her I can do it at home for free!)

But, the other two were worked up about it. At one of the places, another gal later asked me if L*** asked me to jerk off for her. She said L*** really loved to watch men cum.
Super simple answer. She does not have to do any of the work. And is getting paid to watch. As to technique, quick is most lily the preferred one.