Beats by Dre as a hobby gift

So, I have recently acquired a set and I know I won't use them. I am thinking about giving some to a sweet lady I met in the hobby as a gift (not in exchange for services or anything). The thing is, I just met her but I think she is just awesome.

Is it too soon to get her a gift (I don't want to come off all weird and shit, but I really like her)? Are the beats by Dre headphones an appropriate gift? Have any of you ladies received such a gift? Thanks for your input ladies, I really appreciate it! 😀
I think most ladies will appreciate any gift big or small. It's the thought that counts. Go for it!
A gift is a gift babe. That is what counts. You are a sweetie
Just the thought will go a long way. Now as to if the Beats themselves are appropriate, it kinda depends on the lady, and what she is into. Me personally, I would love them, but the next lady may not have a use for them. But, good for you for showing your appreciation. That will go a long way!
A gift is a gift babe. That is what counts. You are a sweetie Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
You are a sweetie, girl, the last time we made love I became a diabetic because you were so sweet! 😂
Roflmao DK
Perfect gift
Perfect gift Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
No sweetheart, your mouth is the perfect gift! Makes my heart skip a beat!
C'mon DK, in what out of date mens magazine have you been reading about what ladies want? Ladies dont want Beats by Dre. Those monsters mess up their hair. Plus, they are not a status symbol anymore.... Sony makes a better higher fidelity product for the price.

What I think a lady would probably like (non-hobby related) is a real surprise .... Something she may have thought about getting, but wont. Something that sparkles (gold or silver jewelry with precious or semi precious stones), something she can wear (clothing, shoes/heels, workout clothes, fitbit, a solar or self winding watch), or perhaps her fav alcohol in a decent size bottle. Hey, if you are gonna spend the $$$s on Beats headphones, i suggest throwing that coin at a different prize that she will actually want to keep instead of want to give away.
Who is this Dr. Dre? Is he a Chinese Ear, nose, and throat doctor? Invented some headphones. What?
  • BLM69
  • 07-26-2016, 04:10 PM
I say raffle the headphones, best nasty PM with pics gets them free, let the ladies put a little effort to earn them.
Sell them and get the provider a decent set of headphones that aren't as heavy on the bass and more realistically reproduce sounds. Audio Technica ATH‑M70x or ATH-50Mx are a good bet.
PM and pics? Pfft! I'm not that easy, lmao! I am curious to know if any ladies have ever received these as a gift and what their thoughts were about them.
Wow that's absolutely kind of you!!

Personally, I think that'd be the sweetest thing ever. If a person did that for me I'd be really thrilled. It's definitely an appropriate gift, especially if she likes music.
Get you some BOSE. With Beats, you're just paying for all the advertising