Email from DPD & FBI ?!?!

I received two sepeate emails, one from DPD stating I was under investigation and the second one was fbi stating a "tracking" in progress and left the Dallas police website as their signature. Could this be real ? A prank ? Someone is trying to scare me to quit ? Not sure but someone please help, I'm so scared I cancelled all my appointments and might quit the hobby
  • BLM69
  • 07-27-2016, 02:08 PM
That's a bloody shame that they're after you, You better skip town asap.
It seems they've lost the element of surprise
On one hand you would assume they wouldn't tell you - on the other hand you're mighty close to being underage. Maybe they are concerned you are being trafficked? I'd get a new name and age before quitting. I think listing 18 is asking for trouble?
I have a very nice bridge to sell you
Sounds legit. Budget cuts don't allow them to ride out and arrest you anymore.
Have never known of an LE agency communicating and warning by email.

Also curious why this was posted in two forums.

Torito
Sounds like someone's modtard spidey senses are twitching.
#1 The FBI doesn't send you an email in all capital letters if they are coming after you. They don't send an email at all. You get a letter or a visit. Sometimes if they are nice, when they arrest you, they will put their hands over your head so you don't bump your head on their car door. But an email? No.

http://blogs.star-telegram.com/inves...y-the-fbi.html
Are they asking you to purchase a green dot card at Walmart to avoid prosecution?? Yup, sounds legit

C'Mon guys, this girl is brand spanking new and cute as fuck. Cut her some slack.

It's probably some hater trying to scare the crap out of you. Just ignore, block, and delete...in that order. You'll be fine.

Another heads up is you can post this sort of stuff in the powder room so only the providers can see it.

I get automated phone calls claiming to be from the IRS and stating that they have filed a law suit against me. I just hang up. The legitimate authorities don't work that way. If you're curious you could look at the message header and see where the emails actually came from.
Someone is just fucking with you. You haven't committed a crime that they know. They wouldn't send an email letting you know you're a bad girl and they're coming to spank you.
  • jafun
  • 07-28-2016, 09:22 AM
Fraud, scam! Just ignore. Never reply to them..
It's just the initial shock but it's just somebody that can't jack with you any other way. They do not announce an investigation.