Laday providers please stop airbrushing your pictures or photoshopping!

Look foooking ladas you're coochie will sell period. Dudes lub pus and there are plenty lames like me who will buy whatever when horny. I have zero game so my fall back is always hey how much you want for me to borrow that snapper. But stop with the false advertisement. This shit is foooking expensive and I ain't trying to act big will here. It's expensive as foook! 40 percent of my hobby experiences I wanted ta walk smooth the foook out afta she opened the door, but I didn't because of fear of eccie hell. So I paid my hard earned scrilla or given scrilla. Dats why I cuts so deep for tresho. Show me how dat shortie really look please so I can make a decision with my bread. Toodles...some chicks here honestly, wouldn't have passed da mustard in school if they had to pay for da date, but hey snapper is a mofocker.
Those Glamour Shots can be a bit deceiving at times. I'm a fan of a little makeup and super sexy outfits for showcase pics.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-21-2018, 03:13 AM
+1 OP. but walk the foook out when that shit aint nuthin like the Showcase. you can tell 'em px said so n u off the hook. then u have my permission to write a B-N-S review or coed post to the same effect. like Skit says, sharing is caring..
Not sure about others but the only edits used for my pics are blur and crop
I crop, but I don't blur. I might use a little air brush on my one tattoo or the occasional blemish.

My sessions are relaxed and natural. I try to make my photos show that.

I do think the glamorous pics are wonderful though. Such beautiful art. And when the provider offers glamorous sessions, why not have glamorous photos to advertise?
I always get the “your pics don’t do you justice” comment EVEN WHEN I have on little to no make up on in person.
Ugh...that's cuz you're one of THOSE girls that look Gorgeously Glamorous without any effort what so ever. LOL

<= Green with envy
I always get the “your pics don’t do you justice” comment EVEN WHEN I have on little to no make up on in person. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Same here! 😊 The only modifications to my pictures are the blurring of my face. As for makeup...the only make up I wear is eye make, lashes from time to time and lip gloss. I can’t even tell you how to apply foundation, concealer etc.
Ugh...that's cuz you're one of THOSE girls that look Gorgeously Glamorous without any effort what so ever. LOL

<= Green with envy Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
Lol thank you love!
Same here! 😊 The only modifications to my pictures are the blurring of my face. As for makeup...the only make up I wear is eye make, lashes from time to time and lip gloss. I can’t even tell you how to apply foundation, concealer etc. Originally Posted by Carlisle

I YouTube just about everything 😂
I do only a small amount of lightting effects and cropping on my photos and its just to showcase certain assets I have..lol
lmao

women we are so ridiculous.... ilove us too but we are better with shut mouths .....

bored
I always get the “your pics don’t do you justice” comment EVEN WHEN I have on little to no make up on in person. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
To bad they don't say that about your common sense
I do only a small amount of lightting effects and cropping on my photos and its just to showcase certain assets I have..lol
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Lighting effects can make your pictures improve drastically ijs
lmao

women we are so ridiculous.... ilove us too but we are better with shut mouths .....

bored Originally Posted by StaciiCummings31
Exactly lmao