Any reports from Cherry Blossom in Liberty Hill?

• FL510
  • 02-04-2020, 02:29 PM
I honestly would be shocked if anyone had any luck there, but something about that place grabs my attention.

Anyone?
I went there to try it out, but it seems like it's probably legit only, or maybe a LEO trap. When I went in, the lady at the front was wearing an outfit that was practically a uniform, and was very personable in a "professional customer service" kinda way. The really off-putting thing was that I noticed an older white dude in a cowboy hat talking to another man in the very back of the long hallway. It looked like they were discussing construction within the office space, but that's just a guess. Either way, I asked them for a card and told them I would make an appointment as I hastily made my retreat.
  • FL510
  • 02-05-2020, 11:25 AM
thanks for the report
I was there ~4 months ago. I saw an older, kinda thick lady with a massive rack. Her hard massage was extraordinarily too strong, and made me feel worse. On the flip her hj technique was decent, nothing to write home about. No IOP, and ne/se over clothes only. I think I only tipped like $30 and she didn't complain. So for the money, not a total bust but there are better options
Any others in LH? Any other ladies at this location?