URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/bento...e/585887438106
City: Bentonville
State: Arkansas
Address: just off I49
Activities: CBJ, Doggy, Missionary
Hair Length and Color: reddish shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: mom bod for sure. not overly heavy but loose everywhere, stretch marks. big tits but saggy
Recommendation: No
I saw her once too when she was in LR. My experience was as equally disappointing. Wasn't worth it for me to even review her so I know your frustration.
I saw her once too when she was in LR. My experience was as equally disappointing. Wasn't worth it for me to even review her so I know your frustration. Originally Posted by infamousrock
Sounds like it would have been worth it to OP if you reviewed. Sharing your frustration could have saved his.
  • Veles
  • Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Thank you for saving me the trouble. I was this close to giving her a call. A lot of STG is just trash.
Had been wondering about this one. Thanks for saving me the trouble. Sorry it happened to you but thanks for TOFTT.
Thank you Mountain Jack. Would have been nice.
Sometimes a bad review is worth more than a good one
and for sure if its a new younger provider.
I get it that a review could've possibly saved him and others the trouble but she might have been a better fit for him or someone else as well. I also would've appreciated a heads up on her for consideration but there are times where we have to just find out for ourselves if the provider is a good fit or not.
I get it that a review could've possibly saved him and others the trouble but she might have been a better fit for him or someone else as well. I also would've appreciated a heads up on her for consideration but there are times where we have to just find out for ourselves if the provider is a good fit or not. Originally Posted by infamousrock
Agreed
I get it that a review could've possibly saved him and others the trouble but she might have been a better fit for him or someone else as well. I also would've appreciated a heads up on her for consideration but there are times where we have to just find out for ourselves if the provider is a good fit or not. Originally Posted by infamousrock
And we can only make that decision with information or, as in this case, wasted money.