Massage Intel for Jasmine

I’ve seen Jasmine posting for the past week or so on STG and Tryst. Any intel?

http://jasminesmagictouch.com
Yes, sent you a PM
I'm usually UTR but interested also on the intel. I know I don't post but I am trying to contact her soon. Thanks!
Was also thinking of pulling the trigger on her any reviews?
was interested in her as well but didn't know much about her, can you PM me as well @x"CY"ting
Yes, sent you a PM Originally Posted by x"CY"ting
Tried sending PM. Any Intel on jasmine would be great.
She is a beautiful lady. Gives a great massage with several modalities. Very much a business lady and she is involved with a several businesses.
Not sure what that means but...worth seeing? I am apparently not alone in wanting to give her a call but haven't heard many raves.
I love her new pics on Tryst! She has a great body, tall and athletic! Give her a call!!
She's worth it. Can cop an attitude in a heartbeat but worth it if you want a very good massage with a happy ending.
One thing...she looks much younger than she really is. Her ads say "20's". She's 40
Massage was so-so, almost immediately went into the upgrade mode. Posted rate is massage only, upgrade for happy ending and even higher upgrade for FS. Didn’t take her up on any of the upgrades. My money would have better spent somewhere else but that’s on me.
  • gmd33
  • 09-09-2021, 09:37 AM
Thanks for confirming what I kind of expected about the upsell. Talk about a mood killer....no thanks.
Yeah, I haven’t seen many upsells I actually liked. Last one I saw was a provider up north, she sent me her menu........basically $$$ cover charge if you just wanted to walk in the door and look, any activities that are standard are extra.....I figured out what the bill would have been.....around $$$$$$. Wish providers would just be upfront about the cost, I think the client has an idea of what he wants to spend before meeting someone, bringing out the cost piecemeal has a bait and switch feel.......