Dsm prettiest face

• gmd33
  • 09-22-2021, 10:11 AM
Yeah, I ,know that looks are subjective and everyone has there personal preferences, but I am all about a pretty face. I have some rare free time next week and hope to get out for a couple of visits in the Dsm area. I am mostly an amp guy but have seen a few locals over the years, but other than KK Lin...nothing lately.

So, that said, who gets your vote for prettiest face in the dsm area?
Probably Melanie or Anna.
Olivia Allen
  • gmd33
  • 09-25-2021, 11:39 AM
Thanks guys....appreciate your replies.

Melanie is definitely on my short list.

I've seen Olivia on EM and have always wanted to pay her a visit.
She has some pretty stringent screening requirements though. Current pic with DL info? I'm still a little freaked about sending a current pic to another provider a few weeks ago....first time Ive ever had to do that.

Verify-would love to here about your experience with OA either via post or PM. Have you seen Eva Jennings? She looks like a real treat too.
I appreciate the pretty face vote verified.

Gmd, I'm currently not seeing anyone new. Fall is a busy time in my RL job that I've hardly had time for my amazing, current clients. I'll post on Twitter when I'm seeing new ones again. ��
  • gmd33
  • 09-25-2021, 07:30 PM
Thanks for chiming in on this thread Olivia.

I don't have a twitter account, but would welcome a pm from you on this site when you are taking new clients.

All the best!!

guitarmandan
I appreciate the pretty face vote verified.

Gmd, I'm currently not seeing anyone new. Fall is a busy time in my RL job that I've hardly had time for my amazing, current clients. I'll post on Twitter when I'm seeing new ones again. �� Originally Posted by OliviaAllenDSM
You’re welcome.
I suppose that means Olivia will be removing all of her postings from P411, Eros, Tryst? It would be unfortunate to be so tempted if not for her announcement, "I'm currently not seeing anyone new."
I suppose that means Olivia will be removing all of her postings from P411, Eros, Tryst? It would be unfortunate to be so tempted if not for her announcement, "I'm currently not seeing anyone new." Originally Posted by KerryHutchins
Not to mention, collecting screening info with no intention of seeing the person. That’s not cool, at all.
Please note, all of us ladies have screening requirements to help us feel safe when we first meet you. We all have various levels of comfort as to what we need to make us feel you are safe.

I have zero use for collecting information other than my personal safety. My security protocols include purging unused information on a regular basis. I may not have time to respond to all who reach out with ALL screening information, but I am diligent in keeping data shared safe until discarded for all who reach out.

My Twitter states in my pinned post, "Due to my busy schedule, I'm only seeing current friends". I have my Twitter linked to all my ads and if you are doing your homework on me as I encourage you to do to feel safe entrusting me with your private information, then you would know to wait until I am able to see new friends.
Very professional and courteous reply. Guys follow her Twitter easy peasy

Please note, all of us ladies have screening requirements to help us feel safe when we first meet you. We all have various levels of comfort as to what we need to make us feel you are safe.

I have zero use for collecting information other than my personal safety. My security protocols include purging unused information on a regular basis. I may not have time to respond to all who reach out with ALL screening information, but I am diligent in keeping data shared safe until discarded for all who reach out.

My Twitter states in my pinned post, "Due to my busy schedule, I'm only seeing current friends". I have my Twitter linked to all my ads and if you are doing your homework on me as I encourage you to do to feel safe entrusting me with your private information, then you would know to wait until I am able to see new friends. Originally Posted by OliviaAllenDSM
Sheila
Sheila Originally Posted by Meet_Nicole

Not taking anything away from sheila [whom ever that is ] but you are very good looking .
I like you without any make up the best.
please come be my new sex toy
Not taking anything away from sheila [whom ever that is ] but you are very good looking .
I like you without any make up the best.
please come be my new sex toy Originally Posted by normalguy21
+1