Penny

Scarlett

BB

Apple

Foxy

Black Pink
Is that this morning?
Looks like Amber bolted? Yoko too?

Strong line up. 7 girls. 7 is a perfect number in the Bible. Fortunately the Luxury girls read the Catholic Bible..
Just got off the phone with Luxury, not sure who I spoke with, but she has a cute, sweet voice, and good English.

anyway, I learned that Yoko bolted, sounds like she is permanently gone. Amber is on another vacation, back on the 30th.

and Luxury itself is closed on Thanksgiving, re-opening the next Sunday. So if you were planning to make a Luxury girl your Thanksgiving Meal, get there by Wednesday!
Excellent. Just learned Scarlett went home so she may be out a few days.
Excellent. Just learned Scarlett went home so she may be out a few days. Originally Posted by John Dutton
Scarlet already has a replacement. Starting tomorrow!

She is said to be skinny, young and pretty. If she can even fill 2 of those adjectives, bring her on

No information about religious preferences.. She is new, not a former girl with a former name, from AMPville past.

Somebody go see her and give us the full scoop!

Her name is Sansa..
Sansa Stark from the Game of Thrones. Got to love that
Sansa Stark from the Game of Thrones. Got to love that Originally Posted by John Dutton
2 of Y'all referenced GOT, and I had no idea what you were talking about. I Googled to find out. I didn't know for sure that I even spelled the name right!

I hope someone sees Sansa and reports back.

The service trend at Luxury is increasing rather dramatically. I expect Sansa to follow suit. I'm excited about her physical description
Haven't seen anything on Sansa yet, after the break I will drive in.
thanks for the eupdates
Your welcome. Sansa has made a big impact already. Got to love the talent here.