DG's is open on dayshift now

FYI: I was in DG's last week and a couple of dancers told me they now open at 11:00 for dayshift on Wednesday through Sunday. This was great news to me as I am more of a dayshift PL.

As you were.
Yep, they opened days a month or two ago. Need to make a trip. Always had a good time there days pre covid.
Having hard time with DG? What is DG club?
DG's. Dallas Gentlemens Club. Northwest Hwy and Loop 12 in Dallas. Primarily black dancers. Day shift was always good for a mixed clientele, but late nights is very ratchet
DG's. Dallas Gentlemens Club. Northwest Hwy and Loop 12 in Dallas. Primarily black dancers. Day shift was always good for a mixed clientele, but late nights is very ratchet Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Dude, to be fair. BDD is pretty ratchet these days. I was there last night & the night before. Ain’t what it used to be. I’m personally willing to give a place like DG a chance. If they can keep the Cubans away it might be a good place.
Dude, to be fair. BDD is pretty ratchet these days. I was there last night & the night before. Ain’t what it used to be. I’m personally willing to give a place like DG a chance. If they can keep the Cubans away it might be a good place. Originally Posted by blue162
BDD was not the question. And, I can go night time at BDD and not feel I am in more risk than normal. After about 10 at DG's, not the best place for an old white guy unless you know someone well.
BDD was not the question. And, I can go night time at BDD and not feel I am in more risk than normal. After about 10 at DG's, not the best place for an old white guy unless you know someone well. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Fair enough
wow forgot about that place. Been over 20 years since I was there. I am only daytime person now days so if not open during the day never looked at it. May have to try now they are open daytime.
DG’s is only for black…the other day when i went..i stayed there for 1hr and no girl has approached and its friday night…they are busy with black dudes….
I am an old white guy. Never had a problem getting attention from the dancers. Especially up until 7-8 pm. Admitted, I seldom stay past 8. The few times I have been later, I have had black dates with me. That seems to really draw the dancers to the table.

More typically, it's hard to get the dancers to leave me alone, even when I have one at the table. They are super aggressive and will almost push gales out of the way to get to me.
BDD was not the question. And, I can go night time at BDD and not feel I am in more risk than normal. After about 10 at DG's, not the best place for an old white guy unless you know someone well. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Wow never had this problem any dance club. What is the risk we are talking here? Like getting mugged outside the club?
I've been going to DG's for years and never felt unsafe. This includes my night time visits.

Haven't had any problem attracting dancers to my table either but like any club, some days are better than others.
Wow never had this problem any dance club. What is the risk we are talking here? Like getting mugged outside the club? Originally Posted by shauk1960
DG's is an ethnic club. Day/early evening is really a mix of customers. But, like many ethnic clubs, as the night gets later, the patrons get younger and the music turns more hard core, gangster rap. The typical patron that appeals to tend to not like older guys, especially white older guys that are drawing off the dancers because they are spending money and getting attention from the dancers. I have actually heard guys making comments about white guys don't need to be fucking with "their" women. It can get pretty overtly raciest. Management does a good job of controlling things but all it takes is a very drunk stud getting jealous for things to get out of hand before management can stop things.

The risk, while low, is real. Why be at a club where patrons are going out of their way to make you uncomfortable? Not a lot of fun and that is the point of being there