Encounter: Stood up no show by Kaite Cumms

Date: 9/10/24
Name: katie cumms
User ID:: katie cumms
Phone: 817-725-5539
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=264839, https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?33326-Katie-Cumms, https://preferred411.com/P68699
City: fort worth
State: Texas
Address: John T White @ 820E, i30 @ Bridgewood
Activities: Leading me on then giving me the run around and excuses while I wait in the parking lot for over an hour, then eventually radio silence, save your self from a Waste of time
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: dunno didnt meet
Recommendation: No
I saw her a few times and it was always a fantastic time, I haven't been able to even get ahold of her recently at all though. Sucks you got stood up
Thanks for filing this report. I’d like to see her now that she has landed a new incall more convenient to me, but given the difficulty I found in trying to schedule a few months back when she had supposedly moved to a similarly located incall I have been reluctant to try again.
her p411 is down? maybe too many complaints?
her p411 is down? maybe too many complaints? Originally Posted by cage196
That’s new. Must have happened recently because that’s how I first contacted her when I tried to schedule with her.
days later still radio silence, I wont try again any time soon
  • DalSD
  • 09-12-2024, 12:29 PM
her p411 is down? maybe too many complaints? Originally Posted by cage196
Her P411 works for me
Apu. That's just damn funny right there. Sorry about your bad luck. Hopefully karma rewards you both. Hang tough.
There must be something in the water in FW because this type of thing with FW providers happens all the time.

FW Providers who have nice reviews one minute then ghost the next guy.

If something came up or changed your mind just say so.
Did you charge her a fee? I know many providers who charge NCNS fees and put alerts out on guys for doing so.

Hell, I got banned off OH2 for reporting a NCNS!
Did you charge her a fee? I know many providers who charge NCNS fees and put alerts out on guys for doing so.

Hell, I got banned off OH2 for reporting a NCNS! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Yet the ladies on OH2 can not only out men’s real names, work information, phone numbers and pictures in the ladies only forum but they also have done it in the public forums on there as well with no repercussions. There is a provider in the eccie coed forums lately that is a habitual offender..
Yet the ladies on OH2 can not only out men’s real names, work information, phone numbers and pictures in the ladies only forum but they also have done it in the public forums on there as well with no repercussions. There is a provider in the eccie coed forums lately that is a habitual offender.. Originally Posted by ntxguy
On these boards, you should know by now that it is different rules for different people.

I met the provider in question at a social a couple of years ago.
Too bad, her new uncalled is right is near me. Was thinking about seeing her. Oh well.
Ive seen her 3 times over the years. Each time was worth it but shes probably ghosted me just as many times.
Part of the business… we’ve all been there a time or two