Name: Toni
Phone: 518-225-4288
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: EG/Schodack
State: New York
Address: Easy to find destination off of I-90 heading east from Albany
Activities: DFK, mutual touching, DATY, bbbj, fiv,covered fs
Hair Length and Color: Long and kinda dark, she put it up.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tiny,maybe 5'3"? Petite with a nice ass. Smooth skin and a pretty face!
Recommendation: Yes
Does she still have the full bush downstairs? I think she sometimes shaves it for the summer but most of the time it’s pure 1970s macro-bush.
Does she still have the full bush downstairs? I think she sometimes shaves it for the summer but most of the time it’s pure 1970s macro-bush. Originally Posted by Huggyboo
Her listing says trimmed. I'd be pissed if I got there and she had a full bush after her ad said trimmed. I like trimmed or bare. No bushes for this monger!

https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...t/593832234695
Does she require a face pic to schedule a date? Earlier ads stated that was required, but not the ad you posted.
Does she still have the full bush downstairs? I think she sometimes shaves it for the summer but most of the time it’s pure 1970s macro-bush. Originally Posted by Huggyboo
Think you are referring to a different Toni. Older,mature and yes a full bush. Same geographical area though.
The older Toni is dead
Everytime. I have bee with her it been completely shaved at all times
This one is a pita to get anything setup. I've seen her many times over the past year and lately her tcb absolutely sucks.
This one is a pita to get anything setup. I've seen her many times over the past year and lately her tcb absolutely sucks. Originally Posted by Bigguy141