Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Fantastic body ,very pretty girl
Nice breast piercing nipples nice ass
Recommendation: Yes
She is without a doubt The BEST!!!
Sir a date is required for any premium consideration
Sorry idk how I missed it please update 6/23/24 thank you
Originally Posted by Manage2
And what makes you Believe that this review is not honest. Because right now you're just giving your opinion when nobody even asked for it
And what makes you Believe that this review is not honest. Because right now you're just giving your opinion when nobody even asked for it Originally Posted by Mongoose518
Haha…. This board is all about opinions. If u don’t like mine cry somewhere else.

U gotta relax tough guy. It’s called sarcasm, tried to add something helpful to your lame review. Honestly, it’s not worth the credit they prolly gave you. Been a member for a week? And reviewed a girl that’s been reviewed 75 times over the last year and gave no new useful information. Actually give something useful and someone will care what u have to say.
First you got to add some value before I actually give a crap about your lame ass opinion nobody gives a crap about you or what you have to say take your sarcasm stick it straight up your ass for all I care what you've been here for a couple years so you run the review what are you the residential tough guy you're an idiot.

Apparently my review meant something because three people sent me private messages asking me questions so whether she's been reviewed a hundred times or a thousand times it doesn't matter idiot there's new people that are coming on here that haven't seen all those reviews so why don't you just very kindly shut your mouth
Hey goosedick, watch your tone before you get pointed. You wouldn’t wanna jeopardize that hard-earned premium access
^^^^

What Warren said about getting pointed.

Mongoose

Now now, no need to get pissed. I understand your frustration, but Manage is a pretty well respected member. You’ll find on here we all bust each other’s balls quite often, so don’t take it personal. Given time, you’ll see what I’m taking about and you’ll look back and laugh.

Also, now that you have PA, you’ll be able to read the ROS on other reviews and see how some write their reviews and can get an idea of what fellas are looking for regarding details. It’s your first review, so well done and thanks for your contribution to our silly ass community.

And btw, I’m the residential tough guy, let’s keep that straight from the get go lol.

Welcome aboard and looking forward to more of your reviews.
Y'all have something smart to say. Resident bullies I see. LMAO. Such gangsters. Thanks there warcock
I can see you guys live for this, and I'll watch my tone when I'm ready to watch my tone other than that mind your business
Ok then, good luck with that. And again, thanks for the review.
I'll stand by a review from Manage any day over a 1 review member any day. You saw her then did a review next day. Providers that see as many as she does and to do outcall for just that mustve been pricey.