Are you a cop? Send a pic...

Why even ask? If someone is LE with the intent to bust you, they aren't legally obligated to tell you they are a cop. They don't have to answer truthfully, and just say no.

Recently, after this question, I receive requests for a pic. I don't have issues with a body pic, but they want a face pic. A pic won't prove whether I'm a cop or not, so why bother? I take my privacy pretty seriously, since the hobby isn't exactly mainstream haha. I can deal with the cop question, but the face pics are a deal breaker. Not willing to risk a career over an hour of fun!

What do you think? Providers, why do you ask (I know many of the trusted providers here don't ); guys, would you send it anyway?
I've had this same thing asked of me constantly. Why bother contacting if you considered me to be a cop? Like I am on several different forums and have legit reviews. I still get asked the are you a cop, are you a robber, do you have a pimp, can I get a face pic!!! Wth. O say no. I always find this to be suspicious
I've never understood the are you a cop. Must be nervous chatter. It's like asking if you have a pimp. Menu,tattoos, price points and people hanging around the pick up place tell you everything you need to know. Longevity and different forums for ads weeds out pretenders to contenders. At least for me.
2 different established providers told me that some providers are taught when they come in the business to ask it, "because the cop has to tell you if you ask". Basically, a myth that simply won't go away.
I posted before but I still laugh at myself.
Had a girl ask me to send her a pic that a cop would NOT.

I wrote with a sharpie “I HATE DOUGHNUTS “ on piece of paper took a pic of that and sent it to her.

And that worked LMAO
Haha! I get it, everyone wants peace of mind...but do people understand how LE works?

Undercover: "I want to meet up and bump uglies"
Provider: "Are you a cop?"
Undercover: "Ugh yes, You got me! I would have arrested you if it weren't for that meddling question!"
Provider: "I knew it, but the pic I was gonna ask for PROVES it!"

Side note: cops need love too! My buddy out in Vegas is a swat cop, he introduced me to the hobby (I'm not one! providers that have seen me can attest to that lol)
I wrote with a sharpie “I HATE DOUGHNUTS “ on piece of paper took a pic of that and sent it to her. Originally Posted by splitlog
What does doughnuts have to do with anything? I am not a cop and I love them!

They are the breakfast of champions!

I've had this same thing asked of me constantly. Why bother contacting if you considered me to be a cop? Like I am on several different forums and have legit reviews. I still get asked the are you a cop, are you a robber, do you have a pimp, can I get a face pic!!! Wth. O say no. I always find this to be suspicious Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
If they are LE then now they have your face so if you do get away because you figured it out before he got up in the room THEY HAVE YOU.... AND FACE RECOGNITION SOFT WARE they just found your family face book pages and pics of you and your family.. NO NO NO,,
It’s goofy to think any amount of pics, disclaimers, “pat downs” upon entering room will prevent being arrested. The general saying is “you may be the charge but you won’t beat the ride downtown.

Way back when, circa 2004-2008 it was common for LE in Houston to get completely naked with the lady and some even received services. Convictions even occurred because police were allowed to get naked in the course of their job duty to make the bust.

Simply put, once the police want you and are standing in your room you 99% of the time are gonna take the ride. That’s why at one time a girls reputation stood for something on boards like this
What does doughnuts have to do with anything? I am not a cop and I love them!

They are the breakfast of champions!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
Crazy ass Ex! LMAO!
I've had many a new provider ask that question...I don't mind it because they're just trying to protect themselves, and I don't bother to correct them. I just say, "No - I'm not a cop." It makes them feel better and moves us closer to the date!

The pic question offends me a little more - there are some wonderful, bright, happy people in this hobby, whom I trust a good deal and would love to know better - would do them a favor if they needed it. But, there are some dark forces out there, and sometimes, life moves people back and forth from the dark to the light, and back. Pics are a deal killer that I won't budge from. I've walked away from every single request, and 90% of the time, I get called back and told it's not a real requirement - just trying...

I think it's hilarious that some have said prepaid deposits are a stipulation...I've even had one traveling provider tell me that next time I'll be required to pay a deposit - on the very same phone call that she's explaining why she had to no-show me in 10 minutes!?!! Irony of ironies...

Employment verification?? Yeah, right! hahaha...

Thankfully, I've had old hobbyists who took me under their wing and shared with me the do's and don't's and the why's...

Hope everyone sees it the same way and none of these stupid things become standard. Not that I'd lose my job or anything if it got out - just believe in keeping a clean line between my fantasy life and my real life...

This site is not what it used to be, but it's still my best friend as a hobbyist, and should be the best friend of a provider.

From my perspective, I've used it to screen 80-90% of the girls I've seen. If I'm on the road, I've used it to get comfortable with gals I have seen no history on. I've asked for more info about gals who had no encounters on the site, and our brethren have always stepped up and helped out with no expectation of return (although I always offer to reciprocate if they're ever in AR).

Gals, if you ask a guy for his handle here and you can see that he has a number of encounters, you can bet that this is a guy who values his relationships in the hobby and wouldn't do you wrong. Guys who are active in this site are vested in doing what they can to make the hobby safer and better for all concerned! These are the cowboys who wear the white hats - no better screening can be had. So, the more providers and hobbyists use the site, the better it serves us all!

* Not a paid endorsement - just a patriotic hobbyist who felt a great loss when the site went down way back when...