questions & complaints

"Could you elaborate on what the $300 hour special includes (as I'm not sure what the difference in activities are)?"
My response:

"Unfortunately, there really isn't a specific service I provide at all. I am not mechanical and until i can establish some time with you, I can't see doing those things in my reviews. I don't dictate the activities that happen. Each date i have is different. The reviews are written by a fraction of the clients who have spent time (hours, days, weeks, even years) with me. Therefore, you don't see what time with me is really about until you actually spend time with me. I am not GFE. I am not PSE. I am ME. What happens between us happens. You cannot plan out those things as much as hobbyst try. Go with the flow..... Just as we (ladies) cannot dictate your dic#'s aroused state of being, you cannot dictate how the time with us goes."

Am I on point with this one? Or have I had outstanding reviews 5 years in a row for being a terrible provider?
"Could you elaborate on what the $300 hour special includes (as I'm not sure what the difference in activities are)?"
My response:

"Unfortunately, there really isn't a specific service I provide at all. I am not mechanical and until i can establish some time with you, I can't see doing those things in my reviews. I don't dictate the activities that happen. Each date i have is different. The reviews are written by a fraction of the clients who have spent time (hours, days, weeks, even years) with me. Therefore, you don't see what time with me is really about until you actually spend time with me. I am not GFE. I am not PSE. I am ME. What happens between us happens. You cannot plan out those things as much as hobbyst try. Go with the flow..... Just as we (ladies) cannot dictate your dic#'s aroused state of being, you cannot dictate how the time with us goes."I on point with this one? Or have I had outstanding reviews 5 years in a row for being a terrible provider? Originally Posted by Viktoria Stone
At 400 an hour you better be guaranteed something not some ymmv bullshit.
GPS at its finest.
Take out "unfortunately", and add this to your showcase.
Lol..what happens between us happens?

I chuckled
Take out "unfortunately", and add this to your showcase. Originally Posted by cabletex7
I am almost positive that none of you guys who have/ will be commenting on this thread would take the time to read that under "about me" section, let alone care.

Message: I supposed this thread can be used in the future as a highly accurate screening tool.
Lol..what happens between us happens?

I chuckled Originally Posted by NubianPrince
right before you burped, farted, and peed because all you do is fuck, nut, and eat fruit, right?
At 400 an hour you better be guaranteed something not some ymmv bullshit.
GPS at its finest. Originally Posted by cctex
No shit. If I am shelling that out it better be a damn good time and contain festivities that are captured in your reviews. You don't like me for whatever reason and want to remain a YMMV girl then I would say you are obligated to let me know what's NOT on the menu the second I arrive so I get the opportunity to decline your service and say thanks for wasting my time. Reviews are simply another form of advertising.

On the other hand, if I was a provider and some idiot said that to me in text then I would just say "I think you would be better off with another girl."
Yeah, $400 is a little outrageous!
I've seen you a few times & you give damn good head, but not $400 head.
The oil market has tanked here in houston & its about time y'all start realizing that stupid money is not around as much as it use to be....
To much was said imo
I agree to much was said. But we are certainly different providers. I can't guarantee a dick will go up if you have erectile disfunction, I can guarantee that I'll be super nasty and damn sure try!

I would just let your reviews do the talking, and if they go downwards evaluate things at that time. You must be doing something right!
I am almost positive that none of you guys who have/ will be commenting on this thread would take the time to read that under "about me" section, let alone care.

Message: I supposed this thread can be used in the future as a highly accurate screening tool. Originally Posted by Viktoria Stone
I read your statement in it's entirety.
But fair enough, if your concern is that it is too long for your showcase. Just add the first line -
There really isn't a specific service I provide at all.
That will definitely get noticed.

As far as using this thread for screening . . .
Overkill.
You have a pretty extensive posting history. I'm almost positive that for most guys with a negative reaction to this, their opinion of you was already formed. They're not going to be contacting you for screening.

Not every high horse needs to be climbed.
You all sound like a bunch of broke ass cheap fucks. $400 ain't shit. I read a lady trying to be very upfront with you about expectations and price points and all y'all did was cry about 4 bills. Did you even read? She was talking about a 3 bill "getting to know" trip before breaking out the 4 bill trapeze swing and trampoline. Women are extremly easy to live with if you just shut up and actually listen to what they are saying.

For those of your who need it spelled out, use the trend analysis. Of course she actually told you this, you just did not listen, but maybe you hear if from me. T r e n d A n a l y s i s. This ladie's positive review ratio is off the chart. Her eccie board reputation is spot free. Win, win. - no brainer.

So grow the fuck up. You are men. If you cannot afford to drive the car in the advertisement then go drive the one you can afford, but don't be an asshole in the process. Be a gentleman.
She didn't write anything deep or cryptic for a WK to try to decode for the masses

And she clearly can speak for herself... so tuck in your fucking cape and let her

You're making an error asserting that her 300/hr special is a 'getting to know you' limited activities session and 400/hr guarantees the menu found in her reviews

If that was the case why would any client save a 100 for a YMMV session when they can get a full blown xxx-rated session at 400$?

Her post is directed to all first time clients.. whether u see her at 300$ or 400$,she needs to get to know you first
You spend time with her and go from there..nothing is guaranteed
Every session is different.. blah blah blah

Women are easy to live with if you don't put words in their fucking mouths

You WKs crack me up.. lol
Do not try to cross dicks with me nut muncher, your friends are too close to none, currently we've had no ill, I suggust you don't make none.
Do not try to cross dicks with me nut muncher, your friends are too close to none, currently we've had no ill, I suggust you don't make none. Originally Posted by Mythos
What?friends?suggust?tf are talking about?

I'm not here for camaraderie.. you are just another font

Quit posting dumb beta shit and you will be okay