Hobbs ? Are the rumours true?

I use to go yrs ago.during the oil boom I do remember the customer service at the hotels and eateries where EHHH! And almost mean spirited.

I mentioned to a fellow provider yesterday that I was considering going today and her response was surprising.
WHO IN THE FxxK GOES TO HOBBS I do not think I have ever heard of it EVER GOOD FOR GIRLS.
Let me look it up I have been doing this for 15 yrs and I know lots and lots of girls and not once has anyone I have ever known of have went to Hobbs. YOU ARE CRAZY

WELL........
I mean it has been years since I have done it and it was just the people that worked in the town I did not enjoy but I always did well if I did not over stay my welcome.
I have a circle of about 4 ladies I talk to, she has a circle of 15 and for her to react in that manner about a city was kind of a throw back.

She even called me back after doing some research with her circle of friends bringing up the fact I was crazy to even think of going.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HOBBS?
Does every one just drive to Odessa has the hobby died in this city really?
HOW are they HANDLING COVID?

Any areas I need to stay away from?
WHen I say yrs I mean it has been yrs. I remember 2 things about it. It has gambling and it has some rude people who work around town . NO ONE SMILED THEY WHERE NOT FRIENDLY.... well hell we all where masks now anyway can not see a smile any way.
I use to go yrs ago.during the oil boom I do remember the customer service at the hotels and eateries where EHHH! And almost mean spirited.

I mentioned to a fellow provider yesterday that I was considering going today and her response was surprising.
WHO IN THE FxxK GOES TO HOBBS I do not think I have ever heard of it EVER GOOD FOR GIRLS.
Let me look it up I have been doing this for 15 yrs and I know lots and lots of girls and not once has anyone I have ever known of have went to Hobbs. YOU ARE CRAZY

WELL........
I mean it has been years since I have done it and it was just the people that worked in the town I did not enjoy but I always did well if I did not over stay my welcome.
I have a circle of about 4 ladies I talk to, she has a circle of 15 and for her to react in that manner about a city was kind of a throw back.

She even called me back after doing some research with her circle of friends bringing up the fact I was crazy to even think of going.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HOBBS?
Does every one just drive to Odessa has the hobby died in this city really?
HOW are they HANDLING COVID?

Any areas I need to stay away from?
WHen I say yrs I mean it has been yrs. I remember 2 things about it. It has gambling and it has some rude people who work around town . NO ONE SMILED THEY WHERE NOT FRIENDLY.... well hell we all where masks now anyway can not see a smile any way. Originally Posted by Majichands
I did a big circle one time.. from midland to Pecos then to El paso over to hobbs and back to midland all in about 3 days. This was a few months back...back in September... I had several ppl contact me but I had only 1 person not flake on me... imma guess Hobbs is the new San Angelo... no providers or business too much these days. I was thinking of taking a trip up there about a week go... posted ads and everything but barely any responses.
DAMN WEAR NOT WHERE.
When I noticed it time was up ugh.
I did a big circle one time.. from midland to Pecos then to El paso over to hobbs and back to midland all in about 3 days. This was a few months back...back in September... I had several ppl contact me but I had only 1 person not flake on me... imma guess Hobbs is the new San Angelo... no providers or business too much these days. I was thinking of taking a trip up there about a week go... posted ads and everything but barely any responses. Originally Posted by 432cherries

Well thank you doll.
I was wondering.
We will have to meet up when I am in your town.
I remember knocking a few headboards against the wall in Hobbs in the past. Selection of everything, food, hotels, even providers was very EHHH. This is very typical of oil or mining boom towns. Oil is not what it was a couple of years ago and all the workers were making a pot full of money living many miles away from their families. Covid has changed many things I just hope not permanently. Our wonderful governor of New Mexico is determined to kill every last surviving business industry in the state.
Well I a about to find out for my self today. Anything has to be better than Midland has been.
Well I a about to find out for my self today. Anything has to be better than Midland has been. Originally Posted by Majichands
OMG LETS NOT TALK ABOUT MIDLAND! ITS BEEN HORRIBLE HERE LATELY! LIKE IM STILL TRYING TO PAY MY RENT. SHITS CRAZY!