Doctor's Orders...honest!

I decided to do society a favor and ensure there are no accidents that create another "mini-me". I got a vasectomy.

I have to abstain from sex for a week. In six weeks, I need to go for a sperm count. Apparently, sperm from ejuaculations prior to the vasectomy can survive in the tubules for several weeks. They need to be " washed out" by post- vasectomy ejaculations.

My Urologist has told me he wants me to ejaculate AT LEAST 15 times between now and the
six week sperm count!!

Now THAT is a prescription I can live with! Unfortunately, he didn't give me any refills.
Have you asked for a nurse to help demonstrate the proper method ?
Have you asked for a nurse to help demonstrate the proper method ? Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
After all she would be conducting a medical procedure. Just make her think you don't catch on quickly. LOL Wonder if my Insurance would have covered that ?
It is one thing to pee into a specimen cup. It is another to capture a semen sample. I can't control where that stuff goes! It has to be a fresh specimen. I live miles from the lab. I may have to do a car date in the lab parking lot. Try explaining that to LE when they come knocking on my window!!LOL
It is one thing to pee into a specimen cup. It is another to capture a semen sample. I can't control where that stuff goes! It has to be a fresh specimen. I live miles from the lab. I may have to do a car date in the lab parking lot. Try explaining that to LE when they come knocking on my window!!LOL Originally Posted by kcjbc58
This is a true story:

When I was working as a medic in the military a whole company of guys was going through the line for medical exams and shots. They were all told to collect a specimen in a little cup as a part of the exam. One moron turned in a semen sample. The doctor was more than a little angry about that. All of the rest of the guys had absolutely no comment about anything.

This is a true story:

When I was working as a medic in the military a whole company of guys was going through the line for medical exams and shots. They were all told to collect a specimen in a little cup as a part of the exam. One moron turned in a semen sample. The doctor was more than a little angry about that. All of the rest of the guys had absolutely no comment about anything.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
And I can see it happening, too. Hilarious.
Yup! Bin there, done that!

My wife had to sign off on paperwork. A week or three after the procedure she suddenly decides she wants 2 more kids!

Dr told me there was such a thing as reverse vasectomy but no assurances and more painful! Oh well!

I decided to do society a favor and ensure there are no accidents that create another "mini-me". I got a vasectomy.

I have to abstain from sex for a week. In six weeks, I need to go for a sperm count. Apparently, sperm from ejuaculations prior to the vasectomy can survive in the tubules for several weeks. They need to be " washed out" by post- vasectomy ejaculations.

My Urologist has told me he wants me to ejaculate AT LEAST 15 times between now and the
six week sperm count!!

Now THAT is a prescription I can live with! Unfortunately, he didn't give me any refills. Originally Posted by kcjbc58