A message from YOUR DESIRE

Im sure everyone has noticed YD has not been on the boards as much lately. She asked me today to pass along a messages.
to everyone
" I am is away with a real world emergency and I am still having a hard time accessing my emails. I apologize to anyone who has tried to contact me. I am trying to get this resolved and get back to everyone as soon as possible. Please be patient and I will be back as soon as possible".4

I am asking for everyone to please send as many positive thoughts her way as much as possible

Thank you
I always have “positive thoughts” transmitted toward Ms Desire, Ms Dallas and you Ms Ashlee!

By the way, if the issue is Windows related I might be able to help. Got 20 or so years professional and novice experience, albeit 10 years ago! Easy to forget! No, I won’t charge anything, at least not you three!!!

Thank you Mr. Dumar, I know I appreciate those kind thoughts a lot an I know my FKM both do! I will pass that along to YD. I have no clue what’s wrong and anyone who knows me technology and I are not friends lol!
Dumars is sooo sweet..thanks baby!

I am sending prayers,hugs n luv to one of my fave sister wifes miss YD!!! Youre in my thoughts!!!
Lots of Positive Huggs sent to YD ....
Thank you Queen for making this post. I'm back now though it's a slow start. I appreciate everyones patience, prayers & thoughts. It's a tough road but things are slowly getting back on track & I'm definetly ready for some play time now.