Meeting

Today was a good day, went shopping and saw my massage therapist at the same store, she seen me naked more than my doctor, which I thought was pretty funny, she smiled when she saw me.
Has that ever happened to anyone else where they have seen a provider out in public unexpectedly?
So a straight massage therapist is a provider?

Anyway,
Yes. Frequently. KC is a small town.
Usually the eye thing and a smile.
Stores; at least once a month as a couple gals live in my neighborhood.
Restaurants; easily a few times a year. For some reason, there's common thoughts about what we think are good date restaurants.
It's a trust and discretion thing which a lot of people, including members here, fail to understand.
Which, being a simple thing, is quite baffling to others, and usually upsetting to the gals when one of the guys fails.
I ran into Ari one time when I was out shopping with my wife. I had the deer in the headlights look on my face as that was the first time I had ever seen a provider in public. I walked away and a few minutes later I got a text saying don't stare so hard next time and btw your wife is hot she should join us sometime. Lol
I was at a hotel in the plaza area bout 4 years ago...as I was coming out of my room I daw a sexy feiry redhead gal coming out of her room a few doors down...well I instantly recognized her...I approacher saying and let her know who I was...we had a good getting to know each other convo over drinks at the bar that nite with her provider friends she had staying with her.

Another time I was at a st paddys day parade in New Orleans with my kids and grandbaby.. It was an all male group marching with kilts on and handing out boutineers and green panties.. One of the gents ran over to me and hollered 'hey Dallas',gave me a kiss on the cheek and a pair of the panties..then he got back in the parade and marched off....it was a repeat client..lol...thank god my kids know what I do!