Date: Oct. 25, 2021
Name: Rose Valentine
Phone: she will provide after email approval
Email Address: roselove1419@gmail.com
URL / Website: none
City: small town south of Batavia
State: New York
Address: small town south of Batavia
Activities: welcome hug and squeeze, dfk, bbj,daty, sucking on those huge tits, grabbing that great ass, cfs some doggie and mish
Hair Length and Color: black mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: described many times… 5’4 maybe 140 lbs, pretty girl, great smile with a great body , firm body , great ass and just incredible tits for a girl this size … what a playground
Recommendation: Yes
Yep, sounds about right
Nice review
Newbie to the site. Looking to possibly see Rose and wondering what she looks like? And ads with her pic?
don’t think there are any around but take it from most of the positive reviews … you won’t be disappointed if you can get an email response
I had her number but deleted the email she sent me by accident. She hasn't responded since then so I guess I'll never know...
She is in Orlando, Florida now
She is just there on vacation. She will be back shortly. Keep trying. You won't be sorry.
She is just there on vacation. She will be back shortly. Keep trying. You won't be sorry. Originally Posted by FlyboyNY
Yes, she will be back but not shortly. She said she didn't know when she would return and needed a long vacation. She bought a one way ticket which should tell you something. Let's hope it's not too long. She has a lot of trauma in her life right now and needs to get away.
  • twbrn
  • 11-13-2021, 12:23 AM
Also, she doesn't see anyone who doesn't have references, so if you're new you can't get an appointment.
She is back. Just talked to her yesterday. You will need references.
Yep, came back Tuesday.
I probably wont be able to see her again til after the holidays
but you never know