Date: June 28 2018
Name: Arianna aka Little Lolita
Phone: 3155429354
Email Address: Ariannas1993@outlook.com
URL / Website: @littlelolita9 on Twitter
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: Upscale hotel outside city
Hair Length and Color: Blond past shoulders, California beach girl look.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures are spot on, truly beautiful woman with nice curves, lovely skin and great tone. Perky firm Bs, great ass, lovely long legs and a great smile.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review! Ill have to see her next time she comes up
Astro18. Ari said someone stole ur identity and was stalking her in Syr on Friday night.
Astro18. Ari said someone stole ur identity and was stalking her in Syr on Friday night. Originally Posted by WhiteKnight220
but not me
Ari is a lot of fun and I hope to see her again soon!!!
Astro18. Ari said someone stole ur identity and was stalking her in Syr on Friday night. Originally Posted by WhiteKnight220
Ari is a smart and carful women. Some one tried to claim they were me but only had my handle and info from this review. Ari was not fooled and confirmed with me it was not me. She took precautions and hopefully is safe. Definitely need to be careful of the nut jobs out there and confirm identity if new number.
I will be cutting back on unnecessary details in future reviews but did not reveal anything private. Just made it a little harder to detect fraud as he used date and location to try and convince her. See her tweets for her version. Be safe all.
Date: June 28 2018
Name: Arianna aka Little Lolita
Phone: 3155429354
Email Address: Ariannas1993@outlook.com
URL / Website: @littlelolita9 on Twitter
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: Upscale hotel outside city
Hair Length and Color: Blond past shoulders, California beach girl look.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures are spot on, truly beautiful woman with nice curves, lovely skin and great tone. Perky firm Bs, great ass, lovely long legs and a great smile.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Astro18
After MajorHands takes his 40% from this whore, what is she left with? Will she raise her rates to compensate for her new manager?