City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Penfield
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average size. Not spinner for all you spinner lovers
Recommendation: Yes
Hey Ranger - would like to PM you to compare notes but your mailbox is full. Shoot me a PM when you can. The Dr..
My inbox is full because my Premium Access is expired. It seems that this review is not good enough for the mods here. It says there is not enough information for contact. What the hell?! Anybody with a brain can go to SA and find her. I even placed instructions in the ROS. It says to give contact information and not be too specific. Who makes such a foolish decision here????
I can see that many people have tried to send me a PM about this girl. My review seems to be good enough for other members of this site, but not good enough for the mods, or at least a certain mod. I do not know how this all works behind the scenes, but it smells fishier than a skank in a traphouse.
Sorry Ranger. I was already having a dialog with her but was hoping for some insider notes and opinions if you get my drift. Thanks for mentioning I mean does the mod have trouble mentioning the site when there are so many links to other review sites? SA seems to have toned down the whole arrangement side filters a bit also to stay afloat in the current climate.
Probably because if you are not a member there is no link....
You have to be a member or you're out of luck. A phone number or email for her might get you what you wish.