Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/new-york/buf...scorts/1183284
City: amherst
State: New York
Address: niagara falls blvd
Hair Length and Color: brown mid
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'3 /5'4 flat chested cute face if not for acne no fat great legs killer ass many many craters , holes on body
Recommendation: No
duplicate please delete
Date: 7/21/18
Name: nadia
Phone: 716 727 2130
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/new-york/buf...scorts/1183284
City: amherst
State: New York
Address: niagara falls blvd
Hair Length and Color: brown mid
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'3 /5'4 flat chested cute face if not for acne no fat great legs killer ass many many craters , holes on body
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Your life is sad. This is what happens when you try to fuck hookers for $10.
sure and ur life is so much bette.. u r afraid to even post a review of victoria lane cause u dont have permission from someone else that was supposedly there.
Your life is sad. This is what happens when you try to fuck hookers for $10. Originally Posted by Fat Guy Little Shirt
When did he start offering THAT much?

elg.......
thats great comments from 2 high rollers who is the last nearly three years have a combined 0 reviews. all those encounters must be 2 grand overnighters with perfect 10's.

im not a millionaire i have family responsibilities that transend this hobby. if it means i have to pass on the high dollar hotties and select girls that fit in my price range so be it. there are plaenty of girls willing to make 60-100 for a few minutes of work and as i only hobby about once a month thats ok

i like steak but realize sometimes i gotta eat hamburger. champagne is great but beer may be what i can afford.

next mother fucker that wants to take shots at the guys that actually try to spend within their limits how about a few reviews of your high spending escapades. seems like the review section along with every other section been quiet with the exception of a few well known assholes who feel they need to poke fun at every hobbiest or provider yet add nothing themselves to the board. hows your review coming mammas boy or havent gotten permission yet. fucken pussy
You’re slow it’s OK you might catch up sometime.
thats great comments from 2 high rollers who is the last nearly three years have a combined 0 reviews. all those encounters must be 2 grand overnighters with perfect 10's.

im not a millionaire i have family responsibilities that transend this hobby. if it means i have to pass on the high dollar hotties and select girls that fit in my price range so be it. there are plaenty of girls willing to make 60-100 for a few minutes of work and as i only hobby about once a month thats ok

i like steak but realize sometimes i gotta eat hamburger. champagne is great but beer may be what i can afford.

next mother fucker that wants to take shots at the guys that actually try to spend within their limits how about a few reviews of your high spending escapades. seems like the review section along with every other section been quiet with the exception of a few well known assholes who feel they need to poke fun at every hobbiest or provider yet add nothing themselves to the board. hows your review coming mammas boy or havent gotten permission yet. fucken pussy Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
You tell em Tiny
sure and ur life is so much bette.. u r afraid to even post a review of victoria lane cause u dont have permission from someone else that was supposedly there. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
It NEVER happened!!!!

If it did, it would be posted, regardless of permission!!

LGBT....Post it!!