lemons

anyone notice when things seem lined up perfect for a few days how quickly they go south?
Life gave me a handle full of lemons and all I can do is laugh now.

:laughing1 :
Anyone got some VODKA they want to share???
I like vodka ... My favorite is Skyy vodka : )
Wait...
This isn't another squirting threAD?
I'm a goose or titos gal
No lol this is a legit life threw me a truck of lemons in about 30 minutes. 3 different issues and instead of crying I'm looking for drink recipes and laughing
Anyone got some VODKA they want to share??? Originally Posted by Bonnie Castle
Vodka is good, but lemons go best with Tequila!!

Anyway, is everything alright hun?
That works too! I'm good just little family thing and now dropped cash on my car unexpectedly. My cars way of saying happy birthday. LOL but nothing major or really horrible

Thanks for asking though
I can make the best strawberry lemonade you have ever tasted! PM me and we can make something happen.
Happy Birthday Bonnie
Thanks ♡
I can make the best strawberry lemonade you have ever tasted! PM me and we can make something happen. Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
Does that have any alcohol
I'm pretty sure my little swimmers have an above the legal limit alcohol content at any given time. ijs
Lemons... I thought this would be about certain losers on ECCIE, few that they are, cough, ahem.

I sympathize. Things can change directions quickly.

Lots of happy appointments booked, looked like I would be able to afford a rare Christmas of excess, had a great NYE planned with a wonderful gentleman, and then I had a relapse of a cold, got a wee bit better, got the flu (even after the danged shot), got a wee bit better again, then got a sinus infection. There went the entire holiday season. (And yes, that's why nobody has seen any of my advertisements since mid-frickin' December.) I think and hope (cross my fingers but not my legs) that I'm nearly back to Fancy playing strength, but I won't hold my breath, especially since I have to blow my nose... again. (I do want to thank one very kind ECCIE fellow with the initials 1CG for making some of the little time I wasn't sick merry and bright.)

I have found that adding Jameson, and yes, vodka, to lemonade can improve things immensely. You can buy a huge bottle of Nikolai (not primo but not bad for cheapo) at Spec's for $11.99. Good cough suppressant, too.