Trolls?

Ok, so you have always been told, don’t feed the bears, don’t feed the wild animals, and you even see signs at establishments that have pets pleading that you do not feed them (he or she is trying to lose weight). My question is. What is a troll? Is it an ugly deformed creature that crawled from under a rock and has reared its ugly head? And if you feed it, you will never be able to get rid of it! Or is it a man that thinks he is cool, a Casanova that is king of his world, all others are peasants and not worthy of his intelligence? Is he a troll because he is seeking attention and cast a line out trolling for dinner? “Please don’t feed the trolls” is this the new word or hip saying these days?

I try not to feed anybody besides myself, I always have sex and food on my mind, but not always in that order, please don’t feed me, I am on a diet of sex only these days!

DM
i think i am kinda lusting you right now

What is a troll? Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Of particular interest is the "Concern troll":

"The concern troll posts in web forums devoted to its declared point of view and attempts to sway the group's actions or opinions while claiming to share their goals, but with professed "concerns". The goal is to sow fear, uncertainty and doubt within the group."

gfe
[QUOTE=

I try not to feed anybody besides myself, I always have sex and food on my mind, but not always in that order, please don’t feed me, I am on a diet of sex only these days!

DM[/QUOTE]

LMFAOOO, I almost choked on my drink! I'm with you on that one, haahaaa
I would think that the ladies would prefer trolls. You never have to worry about a troll becoming a stalker.

Trolls don't write you poems.
Trolls don't tell you that they love you. (aykward)
Trolls don't "accidentally" bump into you in public over and over again.
Trolls don't ask probing personal questions.
Trolls don't ask you out on "real dates".

LF
I would think that the ladies would prefer trolls. You never have to worry about a troll becoming a stalker.

Trolls don't write you poems.
Trolls don't tell you that they love you. (aykward)
Trolls don't "accidentally" bump into you in public over and over again.
Trolls don't ask probing personal questions.
Trolls don't ask you out on "real dates".

LF Originally Posted by LadiesFan
Just wondering how you know how trolls behave off board? I would think it would depend on the troll.
This is brought to you courtesy of the uber-sexy Nicole Preston from another thread.

It's a really cool compilation of different troll types/definitions. (use the drop-down box for more selections)

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war...tm/troller.htm

Enjoy, and be sure to send hugs and kisses to Nicole Preston for the link.

as the wiki page shows the term troll has been around for years on all types of forums. In some MMO's i play its a term used ALOT for people on forums.
I have seen this product more and more on nightstands at providers' incalls. Usually right next to the lube.

Guess it must work pretty well.

Monk
You need to read the fine print on that excellent product, it says: "May not be effective on soft voiced trolls".