Rate change

Deleted due to possible rule violation.
Hello Eccie members,

Mod edit
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
You have always been known as one of the smarter ladies on the board so it surprises me that knowing rates can't be mentioned in ads any longer that you would think it OK to post rates in a thread inn CoEd. [Mod edit]

Your website as well as your P411 ad is where that information should be.

At least half the post strikes me as nothing more than an ad that is not even allowed in the Ad sections.....
thought better of it...
This wasn't intended to be an ad. But I don't want to break any rules so I have posted it in the ad section with any rate information removed. Mods, please close the thread.
I am honestly confused by the rules. We can't post them in our ads. But we can post them in our showcase?

Seems like you "know" the rules.... There is a "place" where you are allowed to post your rates and you know where that is....

And in our reviews?

No. You are not allowed to post ANYTHING in your reviews. The Reviewer may post what he paid.....

And I think we are allowed to talk about them in co-ed.

I don't think so but I am sure a MOD will be around to clarify it. CoEd would get FLOODED with "RATE UPDATES" and specials if that were the case.

Honestly, if I've done something that is against the rules, it wasn't my intention. I thought dollar signs and "roses" were considered acceptable. But I know there is a moderator around here somewhere that can straighten me out.

"roses" is the backpage/craigslist idiocy that I don't think anyone really cares for.

If there is a moderator who thinks what I have done is wrong, can they just edit out the offending part and leave the rest?

Oh and Whispers. If it is an ad, then it's a poorly written one as I'm telling people I'm raising my rates and not to bother contacting me if they don't have the scratch.

Maybe I will post it in the ad section. I just thought it might be nice to allow discussion. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Discussion about what? Your rates? Are you going to raise or lower them based on the discussion? That would certainly be a first.

There is nothing wrong with your explanation as to the why.....

I just see the rest of it as an ad in the wrong place.

thought better of it... Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
ooops... I already quoted it before you edited it....

Gotta be quick darlin

I'm back!

thought better of it...
  • Vyt
  • 03-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Closed at request of OP. Discussion of rates removed.