Why is there such a bad attitude in ft worth?

I have not been in the hobby for a while and recently got the urge and after a couple of bad experences on bp I decided to join eccie looking for someone in ft worth all i got was more bs and drama than I could ever imagine let alone stood up lied to and lets not forget the bi polar experence I don't see outing myself at risk just to make someone else comfortable has any one else seen this?
Nope.
Perhaps you might offer a more specific tale.
Perhaps you might offer a more specific tale. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Yea we want handle names and experiences...

Look I live and play in FTW and if you know where to look, you can have an awesome time with the providers here on Eccie. I myself have found a few gems on BP, but try to keep those to myself. Anyway depending on your budget and time of day or night you what to hobby at, the provider search button at the top of the national page works great. Happy Hobbying.
Rocketman, in your other thread, I just gave you the best advice you are going to get for free. Take it or leave it.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=844256

But trust me whining in general like you are is going to scare most ladies off. You are gonna tingle their spidey senses in all the wrong ways. You are freaking me out a bit and I'm a nice guy.
Lots of great ladies in Tarrant county. Based on your thread in ISO, you might want to rethink your approch. Prehaps there may be things you can do to improve not only your chances of a hookup but also the quality of that meeting. When you have tried as much as you have said and had no luck, maybe its time to conside the common factor. Your posts so far tend to turn off lots of ladies. EX: Posting you try to stay away from white girls was not real smart. See what ever color you want just don't piss off ladies for no good reason. Pay attention to what guys as well as gals are telling you. We post responses for a reason. Use the advise given you.

Do a provider search of Ft. Worth to narrow down your list. Find several ladies in that list you might like to see. Research them, contact them and see if they can see you. If you dont have references and they require references in their showcase, skip them.

You may not get to see the ones you want the most at first but there are a lot of nice, newbe friendly ladies here who will help you get started.

Do a new ISO. State the location area, any time restrictions and type of lady and service your interested in. Be flexable and polite. Be specific. Be patent. Dont knock anyone in your ISO. Keep it positive.

Its not that hard to get laid here. You just need to find the proper way to approch this that works for you

Join P411. Makes it far easier for newbes to get started.
Perhaps you might offer a more specific tale. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Really not shure who is not being truthful and I don't want to throw anyone under the bus that does not deserve it. Does any one know anything about white knight agency?
Does any one know anything about white knight agency? Originally Posted by Rocketman3406
Rethink your approach, currently unless someone opens this tread to see what the problem in FTW is they will never see your question; In this case if you are looking for information about this agency it would be best to post this question in its own thread.

I am FTW area resident and can tell you for certain there are plenty who can help, but you have to play the game the way it is designed...there are no valuable shortcuts.
  • HDnTX
  • 09-16-2013, 01:21 PM
I'm a FW mid-cities guy, I guess you need to be a bit more detailed as to the problem your having?
I have not been in the hobby for a while and recently got the urge and after a couple of bad experences on bp I decided to join eccie looking for someone in ft worth all i got was more bs and drama than I could ever imagine let alone stood up lied to and lets not forget the bi polar experence I don't see outing myself at risk just to make someone else comfortable has any one else seen this? Originally Posted by Rocketman3406

Perhaps you're going about this all wrong? I'm fairly new as well, but I do a ton of research on whomever I decide to hobby with. The first step is looking up their reviews and then head over to their posts online here. If you still feel uncomfortable about it, the almighty Google has a lot of answers for you can deduce as well.

Furthermore, there are plenty of people on here that, if you're earnest, will be happy to help you out or answer your questions if you have one. I'm guessing that, by the odd syntax of your sentence/paragraph, you've two bad experiences from verified eccie providers?

Finally, and I don't mean to offend at all, if these are very well reviewed ladies you're going to and this sort of mess keeps happening to you, then perhaps it is your approach that might be the problem?
Fort Worth is just fine and dandy.

I read your ISO and you might want to rethink the way you phrase things, pretty much everything. The old adage of "catching more flies with honey than with vinegar" definitely applies to this game.

The only thing these ladies know about you is what you post here. This board is your personality to them. Try to convey a positive attitude in your posts and fix your grammar & spelling mistakes and I guarantee you'll have better luck...

And if that's too much work to do, this game is not for you...
and btw, I've never heard of that agency (that's not saying a whole lot), but the name alone raises flags with me so be careful. Be sure to research what you're getting yourself into.

Google it, Bing it, TinyEye it, run it through the search engines here and if you still can't find anything, move on, leave them be and stay safe. Maybe you can go back later if they're still around and more info has been revealed on them.
Dude, you had three ladies offer a date, plus the agency. Three other ladies took an interest in your situation, which may or may not have translated into a date. And yet here you are, unable to make it happen. Still complaining.

There remains no more mystery as to where the problem lies.
I'm a FW mid-cities guy, I guess you need to be a bit more detailed as to the problem your having? Originally Posted by HDnTX
Ok the first thing you get caused of being le allot and I understand caution but I am not about to turn over my ss#either in the past i have met girls they would talk to me for a minet or two and decide i was ok one even wanted to verify my employment