what type of BJ do you like

of course the answer is BBBJ but sloppy soft or lot of suction and pressure ,,, I like a lot of suction and pressure at the start and after I cum a nice soft one mouth is so sweet ... I had a young very dark skin lady give me just this .. the hell of it is I cant find her now ...
of course the answer is BBBJ but sloppy soft or lot of suction and pressure ,,, I like a lot of suction and pressure at the start and after I cum a nice soft one mouth is so sweet ... I had a young very dark skin lady give me just this .. the hell of it is I cant find her now ... Originally Posted by cockofold
Be mouth? Or you sure not two? Think you meant warm mouth?
sloopy wet and soft
  • motor
  • 10-05-2013, 11:01 AM
Hell, sloppy, wet, hands, no hands, nice suction and attention to the head is always a plus and afterwards nice soft and slow...........then I am happy.
The kind that you can tell she enjoys giving as much as you enjoy receiving.
yes soft wet one after I cum
I won't speak for the other guys, but one given by a woman would be a requirement.
It is best described by one of my favorite online poets:

Out of the dark, articulated moans drifted into the air,
Followed by undertones of his deep breathing,
Slurps, slops, pops join in the sound parade in rhythmic beats,
The taste of him became stronger and stronger with each measured dip of my head, as my lips slid effortlessly up and down the length of his wet stretched velvet soft skin

More and more the length of him pressed deep into my taste, as his hips slowly rotated in synch of my lips sliding rhythm,
As the pace of his harden mass flowing in and out my mouth quickened, hands on his backside steadied me, while pulling his body forward,
While my lips squeezed tighter on the taut soft skin sliding quickly back and forth between them, the feel of miniature vibrations rumbling through his lower torso was felt on fingertips that pressed deep into his firm buttocks flesh

Strong was the pull of his hands on the back of my head, as he neared his peak
of sensation overload,
Hips thrust as much of his harden flesh inside my mouth it would take,
As the feel of sensation overload started to burn inside out of his loins,
Steady and hard his hips gyrated, as his breath hitch in sequence,
The deep hip gyrations rocked my head upward on each hard thrust

His body hitched,
His muscles tightened,
His breath hesitated,
His mouth suddenly opened, letting out low deep moans that ripped into the air, as his body jerked, shook, then trembled with release of orgasm

Hot thick fluid was felt ejaculating deep into the heat of my mouth, its heat made my lungs moan, its taste made my body lust, his body trembled unmercifully making me want the same

Darken air was bombarded with loud moans and bellowing groans, as his length slid deep into my mouth again and again,
His fingertips pull hard on my hair to the point it felt as if it was going to be pulled out by the roots,
Just as the pain became unbearable, his body of whole went limp

Lips suckled on limp smooth flesh, while my mouth swallowed the last trickle of his hot release, darken silence surrounds the presence of both our bodies...

1Manview © 1999 – 2013
http://shadesoferoticpoetry.blogspot.com/
I won't speak for the other guys, but one given by a woman would be a requirement. Originally Posted by TexasDave555

That would be good for a starter ...
Yes.........

I like it hot, wet, sloppy with a good amount of suction, and please use your hands too. If you have to take a break, use your hands more. And when I get louder and start breathing heavy, then is the time to go faster and harder, and when I start saying "DON'T STOP," that's when you really need to bring it. I have a few ladies stop right when I precum, so I've started the "DON'T STOP" thing so we can get the real full ending. When a BBBJ is done right, I get a small O, followed pretty quickly by an OMG O.

One time I got one, and I could feel her saliva all the way down to my taint..... so hot. Another (recently) she got me so wet with her mouth, she could use it as hand lube. That was incredible too.

I also like it when a lady can take it deep, but many can or will not. My favorite BJ lady cannot, and she still get's me super fast. It is nice to feel the head in the throat though; it's unique. And if you look at me while doing that.... so hot.

Take all of your BBBJ skills and bring it; that's all I ask.
I like when I'm fully seated in her throat and she starts simulating swallowing plus moaning.

Gets me everytime.
I like them to start off nice and sensual, then progressively go from GFE bj to a PSE bj. I don't really care too much for hand action. Just mouth and throat.
Heh heh heh Prettyfuckingmuch, your imagination supersedes your reality. I just know who does the best for me and haven't figured out the how. I just enjoy and don't take notes to analyze and blog.
I like to switch it up, but its always a very wet one. My favorite thing is to tease. I get an extreme amount of pleasure in the teasing of a cock. There is something wonderful about bringing you to the edge and backing off a couple of times, then letting you explode.

OH and I make sure the boys below are well loved. I think they are forgotten about all to often.